NC NTERS CHECK IN

Im in charlotte and was wondering if anyone here was looking for a pair of 14k Supra skytops sz12. i have a NDS (worn 2x) pair im trying to sell just hit mewith an offer (no lowballing). trying to sell em before the weekend.
I can provide pics just inbox me.
thanks

I can do a meet up if you're in the area.

Oh yeah i also got a pair of patent Sheed AF-1's blue/white/red worn about 7 times sz12.
Just shoot an offer.

Just trying to scratch up some extra cake for college (WSSU).

What's up NC? Been a while since I checked in here.
Got a new camera today, been playing with it thanks to the Tropical Storm Warning...
ohwell.gif

Curry AM1

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

heard about this Friday:

Downtown Greensboro recently added two new clothing stores to its retail mix.

Social, at 108 W. McGee St., is a skate-fashion boutique that's a part of the regional Board Paradise chain. Social carries T-shirts, jeans, sneakers and accessories such as hats and sunglasses.
"This is the second specialty apparel store to open on McGee Street in the past month," said Downtown Greensboro Inc. President Ed Wolverton in a statement. "This store targets a specific consumer group that routinely comes downtown, and the savvy operators will be open into the night to better meet the needs of their customers," he said.

Shop hours are noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, noon to 11 p.m. Saturdays , and 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays .

S & L Boutique offers women's clothing, selling tops, pants, shoes and handbags from lines such as Citizens of Humanity, Seven Jeans, True Religion, LTB and Blue 2.
"Locating in downtown Greensboro enables me to take advantage of the growing downtown market and cater to my preferred clientele," said owner Mike Tarpley in a statement.

The store is at 121-D W.

McGee St. and is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays.

i'll be checkin them out before i head to work today. Gboro is on the come up
pimp.gif

I have to check them out as well...they added me on myspace but I have to get down there....

im new on this site...been browing for a while..just finally got my account though..im from greensboro

to the charlotte peeps...were the packs out in charlotte - or did everyone have to go through truth?

i slept on the pack, thinking it wouldn't be discounted on swoosh...

anybody been to the smithfield outlet recently?
i'm thinking about heading there this week

size 11-12 NC NTersi'm selling some shoes... I'm in Durham as well.

Nike FC Glow 12 these are the charity shoes soles glow in the dark worn $40
Nike Alien FC 12 VNDS $40
Stash Prod Elite 11 NDS 5 times $60
Cinco Prods Elite 12 Worn once $65

All have boxes and laces I have pics if yall want... [email protected]

or $180 for all.

think i'm going up to see it tonight...I still cant get over how good dark knight was (seen it twice).
Wish I could of been up in NYC @ HoH today though...

Any footlocker empolyee's in the RDU area???

Is the 50% employee discount true this weekend???

Anyone willing to help ya boy out???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gold flightposites included in the f&f?

i was gonna order them off swoosh but it'd be cheaper to scoop em locally

to the tarheel fans....

looks like we'll have a navy blue jersey this year (hopefully just an alternate)

will post pics later

alright, been in NC tooo long.
had to get some memphis in my new crib.

When you walk in front door:
2whdw5c.jpg

Walk through garage door
1zvpxdz.jpg

glasses.gif

UNC Tarheels.......
sick.gif

I'm even looking forward to football season...I hope we can at least get to a bowl game, and beat state and duke of course.

I'm sure all the Charlotte heads that wanted the XIX/IV CDP got it. As far as I could tell, it was pretty easy. I went out late that Saturday and got it atEastland. Actually ended up returning it at Concord Mills about a week later when I couldn't find anyone to take those stupid XIX off my hands.

Oh, and PS, check out our web site we just relaunched. A lot of busting my tail here in Charlotte. I think there's a lot of stuff that'll appeal toNT'ers.

Good stuff OUChris, loving the urban street vibe of the website.

DS Gold Flightposites size 9 for trade if anyone's interested. I'm looking for Fire Red 3s, 5s, or Mars 4s in the same size and condition.

Originally Posted by blco02

Anybody heard news of where Infrared 90's are dropping?

i am looking for a size 10/10.5, preferably in the Raleigh area. Please PM me if you have any info on stores who will get them in...let's try to hookup the NT fam, before the lurkers are able to clean out all of the pairs in the area. Good luck to everyone else will be on the search tomorrow...
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom