NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by twistprep86

The Fourseasons footaction has black /blue penny 2s and will start selling them Saturday
word? i didnt even know that...i hate buying from footaction though for some reason

and im curious as to where bush man 2002 copped the rich yung at as well...any hints?clues? want to put me on?

also if anyone needs Penny IIs, the footlocker in Cary towne center was loaded as of 8:00 tonight. 30% worked for me

good pickup. Dont EVER "ask" if something is excluded...just assume it isnt. A lot of times you'll catch an associate who doesn't seem toknow or care

FA in Northgate let me in on the 30% off with the Penny's. I tried Footlocker first, but those *+%$!* wasn't havin it
laugh.gif

Seen the eggplants in person...def gorgeous in person but ill cop on the f&f as well as the golds and blk flightposites

Kooley High - Burn After Listening

Kooley+High+X+Ace+Jones+X+Zillz+X+WYDU.JPG

1. Marching
2. There You Go
3. Burning feat Chaundon & Halo
4. Today
5. Capital Kindred feat Median, Halo, & Lazurus
6. As For You
7. Eye of the Storm feat Halo & Rapsody
8. Closer (Remix)
9. Get It On The Low feat Halo
10. Water feat Lazurus & Edgar Allen Floe

Download

http://www.myspace.com/kooleyhigh

*Mods: to whomever it may concern, this is not an inappropriate download, ive been given permission to addthe downloadable link by the artist of which own the rights to the music. Thanks

Who all bought the Pennys? I know bush man did- First shoe I've bought in awhile...

YO!
i listened to alittle of it...not bad
They opened for Little Brother the other week. I meant to share my opin. They was aight though. Reppin' Fysh Clothing kinda strong.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by AJ27526

wheres the ..."swag" miami?

GO HEELS
i swear non miami fans are the only people who talk about "swag"...get off our $!@%!...
smh.gif
you happen to watch that broadcast? or see the signs in the stand?

heading to the Durham/chapel hill area Wednesday someone hit me up on here or aim: fiends918 with any shoe spots or malls i should make a must on my trip

DTLR in Durham is really all I can think of. Stay and watch the game saturday

GO HEELS

Back
Top Bottom