NC NTERS CHECK IN

CATS! 
pimp.gif

damn haven't been in here in a minute... Jacksonville and Team Finishline checkin in!!!! Whats good NC!!

-To the guy that was wondering about the Dunkmans I believe the Legends Store in the Jville mall still has a few pairs at retail. I'll check tomorrow for sizes and hit yall back.

I cant find the Cool Grey LBJ 7s in a size 14 anywhere, any help on that would be greatly appreciated guys, thanx.

Nice Memph! Joint is big for a first tat
pimp.gif

Bush I ain't scoop..still got other joints to cop first(Griffs..95s..etc.)

Anyone gonna be at the ACC Tournament this weekend? Ill be there at every session, sittin lowers- gonna be a good chance to make some cash

all my Carolina fans, have any of yall noticed the ice blue Xs thompson wore the last few games? i would love to find out those were coming out again. i have been keeping an eye on the JB forum but haven't heard anything on them.

I'm more proud of the team after this game than i've been all season. We fought hard and thats still nice to see regardless of the situation. Also, really enjoyed being in Carmichael again.

Zellers follow-up dunk was awesome in person..he ran the whole court, and Henson continued to show promise

i dont know if this was brought up earlier but are any of ya going to the cudi and n.e.r.d show @ duke university? its gonna b fire

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

i dont know if this was brought up earlier but are any of ya going to the cudi and n.e.r.d show @ duke university? its gonna b fire
This is news to me. when is this taking place? I do know I will most def. be in Charlotte to catch Lupe
eek.gif
and B.O.B.

Originally Posted by bman207

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

This is news to me. when is this taking place? I do know I will most def. be in Charlotte to catch Lupe
eek.gif
and B.O.B.
It's April 1st ... i hope its not an April's Fools joke lol ... i'd be so heated .. ya i might catch that Lupe show on the 23rd as well tho

Back
Top Bottom