NC NTERS CHECK IN

i see the ogs nters coming out of the wood work.... yo bush kt been gone from the cookie jar for a while now lol

Originally Posted by dreClark

In Durham.

And my shoe connects retired from their gigs @ shoe stores so I don't have any plugs anymore. Cool Grey's are gonna be trouble, cause I'm not lining up for them *%@@+.

cool greys will be a problem. i would love to be able to help you guys but i'm going to have to fight to get my discount myself. The charcoals are extremely available though

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
where the heck you and kt been?!?!

Kt is a retired nter and ive in shoe rehab lol i quite getting on cause nt was costing me money lol. 
roll.gif
   .. where have you been

Originally Posted by hares1370

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
where the heck you and kt been?!?!

Kt is a retired nter and ive in shoe rehab lol i quite getting on cause nt was costing me money lol. 
roll.gif
   .. where have you been
lol @ retired.

i been overseas in Greenland. just got back in states on vacay.

Whats up with a summit in 2011? I'm sure we can plan something. It would be nice to put faces with the NT names.

i'm gonna try to think of some stuff and talk to some friends. I'll find out whats going on in the next few months.

My mom called and asked me about them when I was at work Sunday. She was at Crabtree i think asked about me wanting the new Jordans, I hadnt planned on getting them so I told her I actually wanted the white/red's or the Cool greys. So who knows. Kinda want them now, feeling the white/reds less.

i dont know if it has said this but the bobcats team store will be selling the cool greys on 23 at 2PM....so if you miss out early in the morning you will get another chance to cop...plus i think crash and DJ are going to be there.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Anyone cop the Altitudes or plan on gettin the white/red 13s this wknd?
might mess around and get the altitudes, but priority one comes next week
glasses.gif

check this out, I made it!
65448_881369256899_11830792_45938010_6434787_n.jpg

I Reserved My Cool Grey's @ Fashion Ave. In Durham Yesterday.... Manager Said They Only Got 1 Pair For Each Size SMH.

Copped the white/reds yesterday and put my cool greys on reserve, even though I had to get a 1/2 size smaller. Can't wait until thursday.

haha. who said i retired? I just had to "SCALE" back. lol

cool grey's will be a GR so it shouldnt be that big of an issue. There's just so many Jordan releases that in all honesty w/o makin 7 figures, there's no way one would be able to afford all this.

I'll begin to brew up the 3rd annual sneaker summit soon.

Need more support, ideas, and more ideas. I was so close tryin to get Mike Posner last year. My connects have since moved to different companies so hopefully we can get some stuff goin.

Back
Top Bottom