NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

I think they could if the continued to play w/ males throughout their adolescent. You adapt. I feel the way about baseball & soccer. It may be a little hard, but that's professional sports. Only the best make it. Maybe even the gay wrestling since its weight based grappling. I'm not advocating for intergender, mma, football, rugby, or stuff like that. I'm not against it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
I'm not advocsting they play the post (,i ain't editing that), but i think they can play guard.
this just isn't true. not even trying to hate on women's sports but it's just not equal in that regard
guard is where the most athletically gifted players play at and girls already play with and against guys throughout their life.

Woman’s sports has its own problems and really isn’t part of this discussion. Nobody watches their sports outside of a select few for whatever reason. Woman’s US soccer, gymnastics, and tennis get a good amount of love. All the other stuff not so much. Has nothing to do with ability. Why? Again, don’t know. Maybe marketing or something

this just isn't true. not even trying to hate on women's sports but it's just not equal in that regard
guard is where the most athletically gifted players play at and girls already play with and against guys throughout their life.
May you edit this or explain what you're tryna say?

QUOTE="mjt26, post: 34265677, member: 51164"]
I'm a woman, can I be outraged?[/QUOTE]
why would you be outraged?

QUOTE="mjt26, post: 34265677, member: 51164"]
I'm a woman, can I be outraged?
why would you be outraged?
[/QUOTE]

I posted three examples of instances where transwoman, who weren't particularly good at their sports as men, transitioned and began to dominate their female opponents. Is it a small sample size? Yes. But that's kinda the point. Middle tier/lower level men can transition and handily beat the female competition, who have spent years training and are in the very least the top in the area. This isn't about your local rec league or weekend softball team. It's about ensuring women and girls are provided with the equal opportunities to participate in sport as their male counterparts. The IOC will disqualify a women for having too much natural testosterone, but being born male and going through puberty as one is okay?

I have a cousin who weighs 120 lbs, soaking wet. I weigh more than that (I'm working it). Things I struggle with physically, he can do easily. Why? Cause he's a man.

Do you any of you ever wonder why women are expected to readily open up their spaces and opportunities for transwomen without question? And if we do question it, we are called Terfs and other names. Threatened with violence, particularly that old favorite of rape? You ever wonder where all the support is for transmen?

Last edited:
No lie tho...a short season of a merged NBA/WNBA would be entertaining.

6 men/6 women rosters.
At least 2 women on the floor at all times.
Players alrady go out of their way to get players like Steph switched on them. All we would see is screens to get Candace Parker switched onto KD and watch her get cooked over and over again :lol:

Yeah foh, specifically transmen partaking in track and field or any women's sport for that matter when transitioning that late in life is just unfair. Unless some Ivankov horu horu type stuff becomes founded, this absolutely shouldn't be allowed. It's simply cheating, start their own organization if they're transiting that late in.

Start hormone therapy at an early age and then its a different conversation. Arkansas is foul af for that bill. Legislation like that should not exist. It's their bodies, and it isn't for you yakubians to control.

What about this one?

Battle of the Sexes: When the World No. 203 Ranked Male swept the Williams sisters | MARCA in English

Since pretty well matched to 5-4. The woman in 1993 was clearly beating the man w/ her brain otherwise she'd consistently be on the defense and killing her momentum since he's played harder. He likely won the 2 second set b/c she was likely tried, or b/c he was just better. Jimmy Connors is continuously ranked as a 10 tennis player ever, and has been occasionally placed as number 1.

Confirmation bias.

Since pretty well matched to 5-4. The woman in 1993 was clearly beating the man w/ her brain otherwise she'd consistently be on the defense and killing her momentum since he's played harder. He likely won the 2 second set b/c she was likely tried, or b/c he was just better. Jimmy Connors is continuously ranked as a 10 tennis player ever, and has been occasionally placed as number 1.

Confirmation bias.

Martina Navratilova isn’t just a woman, she’s one of the greatest female tennis players of all time, and was ranked number 1 for years. She brought power tennis into the women’s game.

“The game was played under hybrid rules as Connors was permitted only one serve for each point and his opponent was allowed to play the ball into half of the doubles court.”

Yup, that proves that women can compete against men on an athletic field.
By the way, Martina supports keeping women’s sports biologically female.

456C26B5-0C88-47F4-AD4E-FB4BEB5AC4E0.jpeg

Why does there have to be an overwhelming amount of cases for their to be an issue?

If you find out your girl ****ed a next dude you waiting for her to rack up 50 more bodies before you have a discussion?
Because if it’s not an issue then........... it’s not an issue. This is being looked at the same way the “large caravans of bad hombres” is crossing the boarder. No mystery why those same people are claiming this is a huge issue

I don't think children should have the right to make permanent body altering surgeries or medications. Hell you can't even get a tattoo or piercing with out an adult so how is it any different?
Yeah agreed. I’m all for choice but this is way too much for lack of better wording. I’m hard pressed to believe some type of influence wasn’t throw into that “decision” either. Same way kids “choose” to be in a religion

So technically Midddle of Knowhere University can recruit all trans women for their team and potentially look like the Globetrotters againts UConn?

Back
Top Bottom