NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

Y'all ever share a name with the biggest jabroni's in the world? I swear between this guy, and the fat sports reporter with the fedora, they're just bringing the name Jason down. Game too, with his pedophile clown self.

At least Tatum is reppin' hard for us. I know they're down 0-2, but his shoes fire.

FYI: You can believe that trans people deserve respect and to live their lives and also acknowledge facts regarding the biological physical advantages that men have over women.

But carry on ignoring common sense and biological women. It’s what the world does best.

Last edited:

1684679601474.png

I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist, but even I have to acknowledge that these trans "rights" issues are being heavily pushed on the youth. I can't say that I disagree with some of the sentiment coming from the right.

I believe what was done by fina/world aquatics and world athletics were the correct decisions

I wouldn’t have a problem with sports like archery, billiards, darts and/or like bowling

but my problem is, the issue has been addressed in multiple sports already and probably will be in others, so the levels of the rhetoric are just dangerous to these people who have nothing to do with any sport

white people firing guns at beer just seems obvious that it’s going end up with white people having another somehow legitimized target for their guns

lia Thomas wouldn’t be allowed under current rules

British cycling just changed their 2 divisions to open and female - to be eligible for female that has to be your birth sex. There’s been a bit of backlash so far so we’ll see what happens.

I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist, but even I have to acknowledge that these trans "rights" issues are being heavily pushed on the youth. I can't say that I disagree with some of the sentiment coming from the right.
Can you point to any specific "rights" and how they're being pushed on the youth in particular? I think "pushed" is some loaded terminology and it's the same BS that's been used for gay, lesbian, and bisexual people throughout the past handful of decades, if I'm being honest. While we're at it, can you further explain your implications of how these "rights" are being "pushed" in terms of the consequences?

British cycling just changed their 2 divisions to open and female - to be eligible for female that has to be your birth sex. There’s been a bit of backlash so far so we’ll see what happens.
People mad at biology. Now that they made the division based on birth sex and not the usual female label, not sure how they can argue against it.

What would make this far more interesting, nuanced and less controversial is how this woman came to believe this nonsense, because THAT is where the story is. CNN and other platforms don't want to put in the work to show that though.......

Television news I am convinced is absolutely useless. Unfortunately great news coverage is limited to "traditional print" media, certain 60 minutes stories, and Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Now, I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that the subject matter of this thread is about trans women competing against biological women in sports.

Despite the subject matter being hijacked by hateful conservatives, I can assure that there are plenty of liberals who understand that (on average) biological men are stronger and faster than biological women. We also understand that a lot of conservatives are using this subject purely as a political point and don’t give a beaver’s tail about women’s sports. We understand this, because women are used to being used as political pawns.

One of my coworkers was telling me about child therapists that will legit try to push kids to transition, definitely extremes on both sides. They don’t care about these kids, just pushing their views regardless of what side of the extreme they are on.

Is this the bill that would block people under the age of 18 from transitioning?

If so I’m 50/50 on it. I don’t think children are mature enough to make that decision.

People barely know who they are at 21 let alone at 18. Idk why it’s so controversial to say that it shouldn’t be aloud for children under 18, especially when there are stories of parents trying to transition 9,10,11 year olds.

Anyone who’s 30 plus and says they knew exactly who they were at 18 years old is lying to you. We are legally adults then but far from actual adults. There are also stories of folks who have transitioned young and then regretted it.

Of course though people are quick to call yoy
Hateful for having that opinion…. Wild.

My mom wouldn’t even sign off on me getting a tattoo at 17 saying she didn’t want me to “regret it and blame her later” and the tattoos I got at 18/19, I would change if I could 🤣

One of my coworkers was telling me about child therapists that will legit try to push kids to transition, definitely extremes on both sides. They don’t care about these kids, just pushing their views regardless of what side of the extreme they are on.
In all fairness that’s about as strong of evidence as some “my friend’s cousin” dumbassery.

People barely know who they are at 21 let alone at 18. Idk why it’s so controversial to say that it shouldn’t be aloud for children under 18, especially when there are stories of parents trying to transition 9,10,11 year olds.

Anyone who’s 30 plus and says they knew exactly who they were at 18 years old is lying to you. We are legally adults then but far from actual adults. There are also stories of folks who have transitioned young and then regretted it.

Of course though people are quick to call yoy
Hateful for having that opinion…. Wild.

My mom wouldn’t even sign off on me getting a tattoo at 17 saying she didn’t want me to “regret it and blame her later” and the tattoos I got at 18/19, I would change if I could 🤣
These are also terrible comparisons.

If you didn’t know if you identified as a man or a woman at 18, I’ve got some bad news for you…

These are also terrible comparisons.

If you didn’t know if you identified as a man or a woman at 18, I’ve got some bad news for you…

So you want minors to be able to transition? Define “minor”

And yeah , teenagers are confused about who they are quite often. But please tell me more about people know exactly who they are as teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom