Neighbor's dog killed 2 of mine VOL. The law sucks

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

1. Borrow/foster a couple of "goon" dogs

roll.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

RIP to your dogs

Thank you I appreciate it. 
@CelticsFan: I don't think so, she said the law sees it differently and we're gonna need more than one witness to prove that the dog was at fault. She said without anyone to testify in a 'Vicious Dog Trial" we have nothing. So i'm SOL. I've worked with dogs before and I know they can be trained even at a later age, and I would never condone another dog to be put down. It's hard to know who to be mad at in this situation. 

Truly a sad situation considering the other Dog that died wasn't even named yet by you and your family. Condolences fam. The reality is that these dogs meant something to OP regardless if it were merely just the lives of animals. Furthermore I think it's the manner in which the dogs died that makes this situation more brutal to bare. Sorry for ya loss fam and go about it the right and legal way as you are.

anti freeze in huskys water bowl. Thats a horrible story man, couldn't imagine loosing my dogs like that

let him compensate you man. another dog will make you feel better. name it in the honor of the other two. sorry for your loss :/

Sorry for your loss.

As long as he compensates you for your loss I would not let it bother me. But I would definitely shoot his husky if he comes on my property again.

eek.gif
No way

I used to have a husky, things are lethal. They're basically legal wolves. R.I.P. to your dogs, I know I would've beat the #$@@ out of that dog.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Shopping list:
1. Dog Treats
2. Rat Poison
3. Ski Mask
4. Dark Blue Clothing
5. Copy of Metal Gear Solid to learns some moves

Wait till dark.... then you know what you gotta do
pimp.gif

Strong post content to username/avy ratio
laugh.gif

Or maybe im reaching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Even if that were the case (that they were trespassing) no dog should dismember other dogs for any reason what so ever. 
Very sorry for the loss of your dog and puppy, but what do you even mean by this? It's in the nature of the dog to defend his/her territory/protect his owner(s).

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

sorry to hear about your dogs, but it's a dog eat dog world out there. husky was just doing what's written in it's genes. you don't like what happened, get a bigger dog

Nah, sorry to break it to you but I've trained dogs before and bad dogs aren't born they're made. 
Get a bigger dog? Nah, get a bigger brain. 
sorry for your loss my dude.  

Originally Posted by bkmac

Even if that were the case (that they were trespassing) no dog should dismember other dogs for any reason what so ever. 
Very sorry for the loss of your dog and puppy, but what do you even mean by this? It's in the nature of the dog to defend his/her territory/protect his owner(s).
Cosign
You said you've trained dogs before so you should know this.
I'm not trying to make light of the situation, I've lost 3 dogs and it sucks. One of my dogs that I owned for 16 years went to our neighbours house 1/2 a mile away and ate one of their chickens when she was 10. She never did anything like that before, and I obviously didn't train her to go eat chickens. 
Again sorry to hear about your dogs, it's never fun loosing one, let alone two.

o and OP in your heart of hearts you know what needs to be done... you wont feel better but sumtimes u jus gotta do what u gotta do... 2 dogs? id be irate...

my neighbor ran over my yorkie
30t6p3b.gif

he wasnt dead yet and i had to shoot him... i almost turned the gun on my neighbor... srs

Back
Top Bottom