Neighbor's dog killed 2 of mine VOL. The law sucks

RIP to your dogs OP. However, I was wondering where do dogs come from? I mean like their animal relatives, wolfs, foxs?
nerd.gif

Sorry for your loss, but animals will be animals. This is something very common in nature. The owner seems to feel really bad and it sucks that it had to happen, but there isn't much that can be done. Mourn your dogs, get new ones and you'll be aight.

You're a jerk if you do something to that husky. He has no idea he did something wrong.

Again, sorry for your loss, but that type of stuff happens in the animal kingdom.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Sorry for your loss, but animals will be animals. This is something very common in nature. The owner seems to feel really bad and it sucks that it had to happen, but there isn't much that can be done. Mourn your dogs, get new ones and you'll be aight.

You're a jerk if you do something to that husky. He has no idea he did something wrong.

Again, sorry for your loss, but that type of stuff happens in the animal kingdom.
Agreed.
Again, RIP to your dogs, I really feel awful for you as an animal lover, but a human intentionally harming an animal is just wrong.

Set his house on fire, say you throw a lite cig from your yard to his, But it wasnt trespassing seeing as you didn't go on his property.

sorry about your dogs.  that really sucks.

the husky didn't know though it's just doing what dogs do.  i can almost guarantee you my ridgeback would kill any small dog and try it's hardest to kill any other dog that wasn't small.  some dogs just aren't dog friendly.  i used to take him to the dog park and everything until he started attacking dogs.  nothing i did to make him that way.

not a dog person...

but that is kinda messed up, fambs...

dont know you personally, but i hope you gonna be alright...

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Shopping list:
1. Dog Treats
2. Rat Poison
3. Ski Mask
4. Dark Blue Clothing
5. Copy of Metal Gear Solid to learns some moves

Wait till dark.... then you know what you gotta do
pimp.gif

Strong post content to username/avy ratio
laugh.gif

Or maybe im reaching
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

damn that sucks. i have a husky too, but he's gotta be the most loving dog i've ever seen. can't imagine him eating another dog for breakfast

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sorry about your dogs.  that really sucks.

the husky didn't know though it's just doing what dogs do.  i can almost guarantee you my ridgeback would kill any small dog and try it's hardest to kill any other dog that wasn't small.  some dogs just aren't dog friendly.  i used to take him to the dog park and everything until he started attacking dogs.  nothing i did to make him that way.
Digging a hole and dragging a damn puppy across property lines and killing it, then it's mother is "just what dogs do?"

Seems a little vicious to be coined as "dogs being dogs." If the OP contacted media there would likely be an outcry demanding that Husky be put down, especially within the immediate area. What would it do if it got loose and there was a baby in the area?
indifferent.gif

I Get reported for calling him soft, but the guy who tells him to kill another dog doesnt 
30t6p3b.gif

the dog was establishing dominance. i doubt it would dig under the fence to kill a baby. dogs do this stuff all the time. it was just unfortunate ops dog's were little so they couldn't defend themselves.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I Get reported for calling him soft, but the guy who tells him to kill another dog doesnt 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you're not talking about me because I didn't tell anyone to KILL anyone's dog.
You're just implying and that's offending me....reported.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

30t6p3b.gif

You know what Cosmo has to say about that ?

BTW I reported you too. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
You guys can't be serious with all this bleeding heart "ban Dajondondo" talk.
I know I used to say "reported" as a joke too, but I guess its hard to tell who's serious and who's not.

Comedy nonetheless 

Originally Posted by 35KD

damn that sucks. i have a husky too, but he's gotta be the most loving dog i've ever seen. can't imagine him eating another dog for breakfast

Same, my husky's a wuss tho. Scared of the dark. 
sick.gif

Sounds like this Husky wasn't socialized properly. Begs the question "what would happen if he got loose and there were kids in the area?"

I grew up with a Yellow Lab and dude was the kindest dog ever. If he was getting attacked he would literally tuck his tail in and lay down on the ground. And he was a strong, blocky headed guy too. Could never imagine him being mauled by another dog.

Owner seems apologetic, but needs one of theese.

Anyone who's telling him to poison the other dog is a scumbag for real.

What kind of redneck retaliation %+*@ is that?

I hope OP has more sense than to follow the advice of you clowns.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Sounds like this Husky wasn't socialized properly. Begs the question "what would happen if he got loose and there were kids in the area?"

I grew up with a Yellow Lab and dude was the kindest dog ever. If he was getting attacked he would literally tuck his tail in and lay down on the ground. And he was a strong, blocky headed guy too. Could never imagine him being mauled by another dog.

Owner seems apologetic, but needs one of theese.
Trust me, when I opened my door up to homeboy I was ready to do just that until his first words were "I'm terribly sorry.." shaking his head. I have to agree though, my Pomeranian was mean at first, but i started taking him to the dog park to socialize and he learned his boundaries quick with all shapes and sizes.

Back
Top Bottom