Neighbor's dog killed 2 of mine VOL. The law sucks

Originally Posted by PLVN

Anyone who's telling him to poison the other dog is a scumbag for real.

What kind of redneck retaliation %+*@ is that?

I hope OP has more sense than to follow the advice of you clowns.
Reported for racism and name calling. Enjoy your ban famb.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Reported for racism.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

the dog was establishing dominance. i doubt it would dig under the fence to kill a baby. dogs do this stuff all the time. it was just unfortunate ops dog's were little so they couldn't defend themselves.
It just doesn't make sense to me because the puppy didn't even bark yet to elicit a vicious attack yet he was the one who got pulled from under the fence. 
frown.gif
 The Husky started digging holes once he saw we had a puppy, he never dug holes prior to that. 

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

the dog was establishing dominance. i doubt it would dig under the fence to kill a baby. dogs do this stuff all the time. it was just unfortunate ops dog's were little so they couldn't defend themselves.
It just doesn't make sense to me because the puppy didn't even bark yet to elicit a vicious attack yet he was the one who got pulled from under the fence. 
frown.gif
 The Husky started digging holes once he saw we had a puppy, he never dug holes prior to that. 

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

My puppy is barely getting its bark! 
ohwell.gif

Sorry to hear that fam', as an animal lover it bothers me so bad! 

this is unfortunate... The owner had no control of the dog actions. Getting revenge probably would make you feel better but I am sure you if you get caught you are going to be charged criminally. no worth it OP.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Reported for racism and name calling. Enjoy your ban famb.

Your shtick is tired kiddo.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Sorry for your loss, but animals will be animals. This is something very common in nature. The owner seems to feel really bad and it sucks that it had to happen, but there isn't much that can be done. Mourn your dogs, get new ones and you'll be aight.

You're a jerk if you do something to that husky. He has no idea he did something wrong.

Again, sorry for your loss, but that type of stuff happens in the animal kingdom.
Calling that Husky a bad dog is ignorant. I know that Husky's are very friendly animals, and not nearly as agressive as Akitas. Even still, they have certain predatory instincts that are only heightened if they're contained.  Sorry for your loss, but please don't let emotions get the best of you.  I might be a little insensitive because I'm a fan of large, working dogs.  To each, her own

A lot of responses here are why I would never post a serious and/or personal issue on NT. It's full of immature idiots who think they are comedians.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

A lot of responses here are why I would never post a serious and/or personal issue on NT. It's full of immature idiots who think they are comedians.

avy check

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

roll.gif
roll.gif
You guys can't be serious with all this bleeding heart "ban Dajondondo" talk.
I know I used to say "reported" as a joke too, but I guess its hard to tell who's serious and who's not.

Comedy nonetheless 
I actually reported dude...

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

frown.gif
was your puppy and the husky a male?

How long do you think these holes took to dig? Sounds like negligence on the owners part.

I would ask about the legalities of electric ground stakes surrounding the perimeter of the yard.... Or you can let the hole happen again, let the husky be on your property as a trespasser and handle him accordingly.

But when you say "pull him under", your dogs were near the hole/fence line? If I knew a dog was digging, I would maybe contain my dogs in other parts of the yard. But I'm guessing he dug, got through to your yard, roamed around, killed the puppy, and took him back to his yard?

Back
Top Bottom