Nelly B Day bash Vol. Tip Drill 2?

i'm confused on why she was even brought up...

looks like ol boy hit her up that dude was talkin bout her...

I'm gonna need a backstory...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
Word? First of all, you talkin bout don't quote me.. then why was the last statement even necessary. You really wanna front on NT talkin all this ruckus, Edgar? I know you was not gonna go on some girly gossip @#$% cus you know if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose. If you really wanna get loud with me you got my #, you know how to find me. No need to front like you really tough over a forum to get ya rep up. We got issues? Don't kiss my @#$ then wit ya two faced self.

2hnqszo.jpg

roll.gif

that ain't precious is it?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Cuz I can say things about her that will make you look at her differently [/ beanie]
if I ever see you again I will snuff you dead in your nose.
Havent read the whole thread but that ^^^ is
indifferent.gif
worthy. Females thinking they are tough knowing damn well that if a dude flexed muscle they would get obliterated. I don't know who you are but off that comment alone, you seem lame as hell. Like I said I don't know all the info but that was just lame in my book

-The Juice

QFT

Be back from the gym in a couple hours. By the time I'm back, this thread is gonna jump like another 20 pages
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm gonna need a backstory...
nerd.gif

some iss fool came in here bashing whateversclever.

whateversclever killed him.

then debbie killed him.

then nt killed debbie.

Cliffnotes:

NT killed ISS

Originally Posted by 35KD

Be back from the gym in a couple hours. By the time I'm back, this thread is gonna jump like another 20 pages
smh.gif
Na its not..

I only have love for debby.
This is just some wild $### that was taken to far.

unless ya are goin to keep posting.. this thread is pretty much dead.

Back
Top Bottom