Neon AM95's on NDC

Interesting it is the pic from the 2004 release but I gotta believe these are the same as 08 JD Sport.

The Varsity Red 95 that came out late last year in Europe had the same style/color code as the 04 release but it had the small air unit.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Interesting it is the pic from the 2004 release but I gotta believe these are the same as 08 JD Sport.

The Varsity Red 95 that came out late last year in Europe had the same style/color code as the 04 release but it had the small air unit.
id have to agree and say there is probably a very small chance that these are the old air style units unless they are some left overs from 03. If theseare the same neons that are at JD right now at least these are slightly different from the HOA release in 04 The JD release which is in stores there now lookslike it has a darker shade of grey used for the toe and first line than the HOA neons ..........the top picture is the 08 neons and the bottom the HOA

smh.gif
No more size 12's.

So are these gonna hit stores?
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is just like the atc ii thread ....I wish I had the money to buy apair.....everything is ::ghost:: in a blink.... so i'll just stick to my pre HOA's ...

this has got to say SOMETHing nikE... WE LIKE orginialcolors and schemes. They are basically sold out on NDC. you cant say the same about the other crappy am95designs lol. can nike take a hint here and realize these simple originial cw's get sold

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by trunks206

Wow that is random..I hope people didnt buy them from JD.

good looking out for posting the info and codes on NT people....the way things should be.

word....this was def. a good look. already got my email.....should have em by friday.....im loving it!!
seriously those of us who got, just got lucky. i seriously just got back in the house went on NT as usual......run down the forum n bam. MAJOR PROPS TOTHE OP and G2P0 for the 20% code.

so these are some JDs that they put on ndc? it wasnt a fsr when i ordered. 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5 and 12 is all they had when i ordered. so random. i wonder whattime these were actually put up and how many they had.....

^ I notice they do that a lot with their shoes they only put some sizes up and later on add some more I hope this is the case because I really want a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

No 13s?

Or did I just sleep on it?
no 13s when i ordered an i came in pretty early in the thread. like i said real random. the sizes i posted are what i remember. im pretty sure thatswhat they had..... 8/8.5, 10/10.5 then sz 12.

Sounds like only a few pairs in certain sizes came online, so hopefully for the rest of us there will be more sizes.....please!

Jeez!!! Just missed out! Hopefully they'll restock or get them at local NT's...
peace

Well, when I first saw them and placed my order, there was 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, and 12 i believe...I def didnt see 7 or 7.5 and I dont remember 13s...thereMAY have been a 9.5 but i dont think so...so basically there was close to a fsr, for whatever thats actually worth..

I could be wrong, but I really feel as though if these got put up online in these various sizes, they HAVE to make their way to at least some stores, even ifits a limited re-release...

nah there was def no 9 or 11 when when i ordered.......my confirmation print out page says 5:00pm (est) if it matters.

I'm almost positive this won't be at Niketown's at least not anytime in the near future next 2 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom