Neon AM95's on NDC

wow i couldnt even get it since i was in school
mad.gif

definitely dont have these at NTNY, mad dudes was already calling...suprised the hell outta me...

What kind of a release was this?...was this leftovers or does this mean they may be released later in the year?

If anyone knows anything any info is much appreciated...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

What kind of a release was this?...was this leftovers or does this mean they may be released later in the year?

i think this is the re-re-retro...third retro of these i believe
eyes.gif

well i'm pissed. Ive home all day. Didnt have to go to work. Laying around watching tv and I didnt think about jumping on Niketalk till about 7:00pm. Ijust saw the movie "the number 23" today. its funny because i prolly thought about getting on Niketalk 23 times today. Today is even the 23 of April.Oh and the time now is 12:11pm or 12+11= 23. Wow. I cant even make this crap up!

The post starter...

R A D X R A Y Z
18 x1 x4 x19 /18 / 1 / 25 + 26= 23

The neon 95' is my all time favorite shoe. I hope more sizes become available. Dont let this #23 stuff freak you out. Lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i totally missed this! To say I am pissed would be an understatement.....

Bah!! Of course now I just see this thread. Oh well. I've ran through enough Neon 95s to last a lifetime. Hopefully we'll have a shot of getting theseat a local retailer though.

Wow. all I can say is Wow. Congratulations to all the people who got a pair. If anyone want to work something out for their pair of 10.5 or 11 pm me.

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

i think this is the re-re-retro...third retro of these i believe
eyes.gif
this is actually more like the 6th or 7th retro of the neons

dang missed them. Can't ever sleep. Funds are low anyways vacation killed me. lol. what are the chances that stores will be getting these?

Saw these in person at Size? last week.

Misole paint is much more "Shiny" than i remember. Material on the toe cap a lot darker than i remember too.

Air bubble didn't really look that much smaller to me, or feel that bad, but it was definitely the no seam version.

Nonetheless, i passed; At the current exchange rate, they're $250 here.

Back
Top Bottom