Never steal NT....FML.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

if you pay the fine they probably wont press charges and it wont be on your record. It will be your little secret
smile.gif
are you a minor
but if he were to get it expunged, it wouldnt show up on his record tho right?

kleptomaniacs
A kleptomaniac is a person who cannot control their desire to steal things, usually because of a medical condition.

Damn.
I can definitely relate!
I remember getting pinched when I was 14 and the funny thing is that I kinda peeped the LP detects,but was too ignorant and caught up in what I (and a friend) were doing to just dead the mission.I made a purchase as well so when we hit the front entrance I hear a cat say "hey hey excuse me!"........and there were the same 2 guys that gave me that ill,something isn't right feeling in my gut.You live and you learn man.Btw how old are you?

When I was little, I used to go to K-Mart and Walmart to steal Pekemon/Yu-Gi-Oh cards that came in the booster pack.

I used take two or three and go hide somewhere in the toy section and rip them packs open to take the cards and put it in my pockets, then leave.

I did that for a couple of years, until an old lady caught me - lol.

Now I steal Target's sour worms that they have laying around in one of those translucent plastic thingy in the candy section, lmao!
(Samples Right?)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

The one that get's caught is a thief, the one that gets away is an artist"

my friend wouldwear baggy jeans, took bunch of jeans at least 5 of em, put the one he likes under it, go to the fitting room, put em on and the baggy jeans on top, go back and put them where they were.... walk out with no flaws, did it again a month ago. lol my friend did it, i was with him in case he needed help. he said make sure it doesn't have any tags or anything that can make the alarm goes off.

my friend is baadd. but he gets away with almost everything.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I didn't pay anything. The dude said that ill be receiving a mail from them with the amount I gotta pay

he also said they'll double the price more then likely,there goes 640$ down the drain.

--OP, youre lucky its just $640.
--Small price to pay for having nothing on your record, no court, no jail, no restitution, no community service, no problems with job applications down the road, etc etc

Turns out hes been spying me ever since I was returning the jeans, because I didnt have the receipt for them
false.  i remember seeing your pic.  the real reason they had you on their UAV was because you look arab

My boy worked at nordstroms loss prevention for a while, he looked like a regular customer. They laid him off after like 4 years he was makin decent money doin that job, easy too.

I didn't pay anything. The dude said that ill be receiving a mail from them with the amount I gotta pay

he also said they'll double the price more then likely,there goes 640$ down the drain.

You should have just been like

"Oh, I didn't pay? I have a massive hangover dude, I'll take these to the register right away." Then just put them back and leave.

The cops can't do anything if you return the merchandise.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Turns out hes been spying me ever since I was returning the jeans,
because I didnt have the receipt for them
false.  i remember seeing your pic.  the real reason they had you on their UAV was because you look arab

roll.gif

that's messed up

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Turns out hes been spying me ever since I was returning the jeans,
because I didnt have the receipt for them

roll.gif

that's messed up
it really is...same way they keep their hawk on black people in high end stores
tired.gif

I used to work for that store. Depending on laws in your state, they won't press charges and will just give you a trespassing warning if it was not over a certain amount. Here, that amount was something like $1,000. And the "they can get double to triple" was probably what they can claim on their insurance for stolen merchandise.

Consequences FTW
pimp.gif

thief.

yea i used to work at Macys at Queens Center Mall...it's easy to steal from the store if yu work there but if ya a customer, it's not...they even had a lockup area in the store

I find it humerous when people try to give advice on common sense things... "Dont steal... dont shoot people... dont punch your boss"

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom