Never steal NT....FML.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Wow, I don't think I could ever steal. I always have some type of phobia when walking through alarm systems. Like... I hate when your issh is paid for, but you know.. they forget to scan the stuff all the way and you walk out and the alarm goes off? I have the sense that's ALWAYS going to happen
laugh.gif
Happened to me about a yr or 2 ago, I walked out and the alarm went off and everybody in the mall turned around and looked at me..kinda embarrassing
laugh.gif

Security searched my bag and they saw that one of the shirts still had the lil tag thing on it, so we went to the cashier and come to find out she forgot to scan it and take it off
indifferent.gif

personally I think they should've arrested you.  dumb idea on your part. 

Originally Posted by 23kidd

So today I go to Nordstorms to exchange some jeans for a bigger size, they didnt have the size so I returned them and as I was walking out, I see some burberry walllets, the id kind, not the bi-fold, so I decide to go ahead and take 'em. I take 2 of 'em and a northface beanie with no problem.

I figured I'd re-sell the burberry wallets to make some cash for books...
ohwell.gif
..and just keep the beanie.

So as im walking out the store..BAM..2 dudes come up and stop me. At that moment, I thought my life was over, im going to jail and im %@%@$+
tired.gif

But I cooperated, and dude didnt call the cops or nothing. Turns out hes been spying me ever since I was returning the jeans, because I didnt have the receipt for them, so he thought I stole them. The total of what I stole was 320$, and dude said Nordstorms has the right to double or triple the amount
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Anybody else been in this situation before?

Take it from me NT....never steal, it really isnt worth it
smh.gif

Damn, why would you want to steal in a place like that tho?

I'm pretty sure they have well spy cameras and security just lurking.

Stealing is not smart.

But if you do it, make sure you have a system and work at the spot. AND THE KEY - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD OF THE GAME.

I worked at Best Buy for about 9 months and learned everything about LP and the cameras.

I took about $4000 worth of blackberrys and ipods in a month span. My method was so smooth and was never on camera.

My ******ed self got selfish and decided to take a demo iphone out the back, which part of my job i can, but i didnt know they had a hidden camera back there... so when it came up missing they took me to the office.

I denied it too my death but i still got fired and had to pay for the iphone.
smh.gif

DONT STEAL NT !! unless your good at it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You probably would have gotten away with it if you weren't lookin like a foo wif yo pants on tha groun! Gold in ya mouf! Hat turn'd sideways!......

But seriously, shoplifters are easy to stop in retail if LP is on their job.

I firmly believe, if you get away with it once, your likely to do it again...and that's where it all falls apart.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You're not an idiot for stealing, just for your sloppy execution/getting caught.
You're not an idiot for stealing, just for your sloppy execution/getting caught.

Yeah dude dont feel sorry for you one bit. You gotta know stores like that have a special LP team hired just to catch people like you. You gotta be smarter than that man

OP SLAP YOURSELF!

Youre lucky they didnt call the cops or else they woulda had you in central bookings for a couple hours only to come back in a few weeks to do a stop lift class for 7 hours on a saturday.

Theyll likely give you a civil payment you MAY want to pay. You dont HAVE to pay it but know that in the future, tax collectors will come after you

So you went to hit a lick and got caught

the pros and cons is getting a easy flip of cash or getting caught

pick and choose.

yea i dont steal nothin these days.

i tried not to get charged for everything i ordered at popeyes tho. damn lady said "he got a chicken wrap as well" LOLOLOL

some people cant read...I said I was 19 a few pages back. My parents raised me quite well actually, got me everything I wanted, treated me with love and care and everything else a good parent would do.

But like I said, this is all on me, Im not asking for any one to feel sorry for me or nothing, just wanna inform NT to not to steal...simple as that.

But i can guarantee you, my stealing days are over...

I used to steal bottles of alcohol all the time, partly because I wasn't 21 and partly because it was too easy so why stop?  Just throw it in the waistline and walk out.

Back
Top Bottom