Never steal NT....FML.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I hope you learned your lesson.

$20 says you'll (try to) steal again, though.

Hell no..i learned my lesson...f that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Niketalk were everyone:

never steals
eats steak rare
likes eggs runny
drives bmws
dates supemodels
tips 1000%
have macbook pros

grin.gif

laugh.gif

man, most of the dudes i came up with were thieves so i used to snatch a lot of stuff. i used to hit best buy every weekend back in 01-02 and steal as many cd's as i could fit in my pants. i continued this behavior until i got caught at age 16 with a bag full of dvds at another store.. i had made it out of the store but got caught by an off duty cop who just happened to be there
smh.gif

after that i came to a realization of how stupid my behavior was, especially since i didn't NEED anything i stole, i just wanted it and didn't have the money.. hopefully you learn before it's too late OP.

thieves are a part of the reason retail prices are so high. They shouldnt have cut you any slack.
-sf77

Originally Posted by superbness

Easiest place to steal from is Best Buy. They have certain protocols they have to go by to apprehend you. I send people walk out of BE\est with Plasmas and Best Buy knew and coudlnt do nothing.

Only LP in Best Buy is the person at the door, Basically he has to see you walk in the door, watch you the whole time, watch you actually place item in pocket, and watch you as you walk out the door. Cannot miss a step... So basically if you walk into the bathroom with the produuct and stuff it in your pocket,(since bathroom has no Cameras), your gppd to go. BEst Buy cannot touch you! These are corp policies.

Also if you know a friend who works the door at BEst Buy like I do you can easily get free stuff as long as you have fake receipt
Never knew this
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it happens OP i used to jack OD heavy till i turned 18, then i stopped cause i knew what was good. till i worked for tmobile......
laugh.gif

when i worked for tmobile i would take reciepts from customers when they would buy phones out right (meanin pay 200 - 500 for the phone without contract)

i would then make ads on craiglists buy busted or broken phones for $25-$50 bucks and return them to the store and pocked it the 200 - 500 bucks....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
since at that time (2006-2007) tmobile didnt care about the phones they were gettin back in the system it wouldnt matter...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Easiest place to steal from is Best Buy. They have certain protocols they have to go by to apprehend you. I send people walk out of BE\est with Plasmas and Best Buy knew and coudlnt do nothing.

Only LP in Best Buy is the person at the door, Basically he has to see you walk in the door, watch you the whole time, watch you actually place item in pocket, and watch you as you walk out the door. Cannot miss a step... So basically if you walk into the bathroom with the produuct and stuff it in your pocket,(since bathroom has no Cameras), your gppd to go. BEst Buy cannot touch you! These are corp policies.

Also if you know a friend who works the door at BEst Buy like I do you can easily get free stuff as long as you have fake receipt
Never knew this
smh.gif
It's like that all over California, if they don't have eyes on you 1000% of the time and they try to apprehend you and you have nothing on you, they're liable to get sued.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Never knew this
smh.gif
don't do something stupid

I got banned from Clairs/Icings for life at age 11 for stealing earings.
laugh.gif

We not all perfect OP.

OnlyLP in Best Buy is the person at the door, Basically he has to see youwalk in the door, watch you the whole time, watch you actually placeitem in pocket, and watch you as you walk out the door. Cannot miss astep... So basically if you walk into the bathroom with the produuctand stuff it in your pocket,(since bathroom has no Cameras), your gppdto go. BEst Buy cannot touch you! These are corp policies.
Yea I used to work at Vons/Safeway and they have some strange corporate policies too.  You're not allowed to engage, pursue, or apprehend shop lifters no matter what the circumstances are.
roll.gif

Off to Best Buy tomorrow. Anyone know how to get those covers they put on video games out?
EDIT: XBOX live 12 year memberships are small and pliable. I can flip for 30 dollars.
devil.gif

i watched a man walk out with a brand new laptop and the person at the door could do was yell sir sir

Yeah, after working at Target I realized how easy it was to steal from big stores due to their corporate policies about theft and potential lawsuits.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

superbness wrote:

i watched a man walk out with a brand new laptop and the person at the door could do was yell sir sir

roll.gif
now I know why this dude was trying to sell me a computer for the low the other day

My boy got caught stealing recently and they took him to jail. He stole like $30 worth of stuff. This was in NYC. They didn't take him to central bookings though, they gave him a DAT and he has to go to court in a few months. He did get a misdemeanor charge for petty theft. He spoke to a lawyer and they said he'll try to get him an ACD which is like probation. If he stays out of trouble for 6 months then it's like it never happened. But the arrest record will still be there though.

Anyone know if his life is messed up?

whats funny is that i got cought stealing from Nordstroms at Annoplis mall. lol. i needed to pay a fine, police came, needed to do community hours and cant return in one til im 25 LOL

my boy tried to steal a nike jacket from nordstroms, got followed by lep out the store, up the escalator, asked him to put it back, he did, we left

Originally Posted by Hugo

whats funny is that i got cought stealing from Nordstroms at Annoplis mall. lol. i needed to pay a fine, police came, needed to do community hours and cant return in one til im 25 LOL
whats funny about that?

I got caught trying get some shoes at nordstrom rack when I was 15, there wasn't a security device attached to the shoes when the clerk handed them to me, put'em in my backpack first step I took outside of the door the two security guards stopped me. They called the cops, sent me to a detention center, not juvie (they basically hold you there and talk to you about your lifestyle) until my parents came. It didn't go on my record and I had to pay $257 in fees
frown.gif
. also banned from nordstrom for a year

Back
Top Bottom