Never steal NT....FML.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I didn't pay anything. The dude said that ill be receiving a mail from them with the amount I gotta pay

he also said they'll double the price more then likely,there goes 640$ down the drain.

if It didn't go to the cops or anything, why didn't you just give em a fake address?

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Stealing is not smart.

But if you do it, make sure you have a system and work at the spot. AND THE KEY - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD OF THE GAME.

DONT STEAL NT !! unless your good at it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]THIS.[/color]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)] I had a super scheme running @ Target when I was there ... only reason I got knocked was b/c my partner got sloppy.  He was getting receipts from ppl he knew that shopped at Target.  Would get a cart, fill it with the items from the receipt & go straight to customer service and get the $ back.  [/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]But the **** was so sweet.  Every time a game dropped I would take like $10 of them.  Sell em for $40 each.  And the ones I couldn't sell I would just take to GameStop for the cash.  I had DS on deck, iPod classics and nanos.  I used to get em like 10 at a time once every week.  I remember when I got caught the AP dude was like "Just tell me how you got the Wii out of the store.  I know you did it." [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)] I denied that to the end.  And this was when Wiis were hot and we only got two in. SMH.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Can't wait until I finish my probation so it'll be off my record.  [/color]

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Wow, I don't think I could ever steal. I always have some type of phobia when walking through alarm systems. Like... I hate when your issh is paid for, but you know.. they forget to scan the stuff all the way and you walk out and the alarm goes off? I have the sense that's ALWAYS going to happen
laugh.gif

You a brave dude to just up and steal some wallets like that tho and just plan to waltz right out. In nordstrom of all places too
laugh.gif

You've had similar success before?
I'm too scared to steal. But I know that Nordstrom and Macy's have the best security. I stay seeing people get caught stealing in there.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

What can I get away with as a 17 year old in CA? My birthday is end of next month, too.
laugh.gif

They're gonna get you as an adult since it's so close to your birthday. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
young dr0 wrote:

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Stealing is not smart.

But if you do it, make sure you have a system and work at the spot. AND THE KEY - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD OF THE GAME.

DONT STEAL NT !! unless your good at it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
THIS.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I had a super scheme running @ Target when I was there ... only reason I got knocked was b/c my partner got sloppy.  He was getting receipts from ppl he knew that shopped at Target.  Would get a cart, fill it with the items from the receipt & go straight to customer service and get the $ back. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But the **** was so sweet.  Every time a game dropped I would take like $10 of them.  Sell em for $40 each.  And the ones I couldn't sell I would just take to GameStop for the cash.  I had DS on deck, iPod classics and nanos.  I used to get em like 10 at a time once every week.  I remember when I got caught the AP dude was like "Just tell me how you got the Wii out of the store.  I know you did it."
laugh.gif
I denied that to the end.  And this was when Wiis were hot and we only got two in. SMH.

Can't wait until I finish my probation so it'll be off my record. 

ipod classics are not legal tender
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

All you guys callin him an idiot nd sayin I hope your fines get tripled, need to fall back. Its one thing if dude was stealin from a person (smh) but from big bad nordstrums? The only person being affected from tht is OP. N he got caught, so chill.

dumb logic
eyes.gif

this effects prices and other paying customers

who get followed around cuz of people like him

smh

Man why you guys so hard about him about stealing? Its not like he stole from your granny's purse or something.
We get ripped off daily by big business'. So what if he takes something? All their stuff is all insured anyways, its not like they're losing money
you should see how much merchandise these huge stores throw away in "waste".

Just don't do it if you aren't able to deal with the consequences/ not good at it.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I worked at Burlington Coat Factory and them dudes have Ocean's 11 security. They can zoom the camera on a piece of paper on the floor and read everything off of it. I would no lie, see about 10 people walk out in cuffs on a  regular Saturday. But there was this one dude who was like a damn mystery, he would steal all of the Evisu's (that were actually TIED to the rack) and they can never catch him. Dude was professional.

I lol'd for some reason.
But me and my homies used to steal our !@*%$ off from JC Penny and Macys. You need to have a method though. If you're just gonna grab %+$# and walk out the door, as soon as you get outside of the store you better take off.
smh.gif
@ you attempting to steal from Nordstrom though, and walk out all casually. That's a high-end store, of course they are on top of their %+$#.

before you got caught, i guarantee you were walking out nordstrom thinking to yourself, "i can't wait to tell my boys/nt what i just did." when trying to be cool goes wrong.

you're an idiot.

beezylocks wrote:
laugh.gif
, nordstrom got mad Lp

but na i learned from friends and my bro.
it culd F up ur life

not the one i work at.........

the department next to mine got held up a few weeks ago around 5:00 pm..... 

LP found out a couple seconds later, she got the cash and ran down the escalators....

she got away..............................................................................

the department is on the 4th floor...................................
indifferent.gif

I had a pretty bad stealing habit when I was 8-12 years old. I come from a great family with a dad who gave me cash everyday, but it was the excitement and the skills that kept me going. I only stole from my local vons grocery store. Chips, candy, etc. Come to think of it, it was damn near over $300 in merchandise if I add it up. I remember the last time I stole something I was at the checkout lane with my mom when I was 12, and I slipped a lifesavers roll into my sweater sleeve with the sleight of hand of a magician. I never stole again after that.

McFlyyy wrote:

before you got caught, i guarantee you were walking
out nordstrom thinking to yourself, "i can't wait to tell
my boys/nt what i just did." when trying to be cool
goes wrong.

you're an idiot.

So tell me this,how come I didn't make a thread about the other stuff I stole from other places? Hmm?

When trying to call someone out goes wrong.

You reaching TOO hard homie..looks like your the idiot.

pay the bill, lesson learned. we've all done dumb !@%%. At least you wont have a spot on ya record

they shouldve stuck a plunger in you!

lol jk...just finish watching wayans bros

Easiest place to steal from is Best Buy. They have certain protocols they have to go by to apprehend you. I send people walk out of BE\est with Plasmas and Best Buy knew and coudlnt do nothing.

Only LP in Best Buy is the person at the door, Basically he has to see you walk in the door, watch you the whole time, watch you actually place item in pocket, and watch you as you walk out the door. Cannot miss a step... So basically if you walk into the bathroom with the product and stuff it in your pocket,(since bathroom has no Cameras), your gppd to go. BEst Buy cannot touch you! These are corp policies.

I wouldn't recommend doing it but i'm just saying it crazy how easy it is, and Best Buy will not change the policy

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

You probably would have gotten away with it if you weren't lookin like a foo wif yo pants on tha groun! Gold in ya mouf! Hat turn'd sideways!......

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom