NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Yep, guess I'll pass on the first two packs.

Can any of you guys let us know if any of the kicks comin' out from the packs might be lows?
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

***Siiiiiiiigh***

I'm trying to think that the cup is half full, but it's really difficult when JB pulls constant stunts like this. I'm just praying they do the XI & XII package right(especially if it's the Space Jams and the White&Red XII's).

This package contains my favorite shoe(SJ's) and my first Jordan(white&red XII's), so I'll be extremely disappointed if they're screwed up.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

BAD NEWS FOR ME...Please someone tell me this isnt So....I Tried On Some XIs LOWS for the first time ever Today (XIs in general)...and I cant even get my whole foot in it 0_0!!! Tell me the Mids are not the same!!! It would really suck if I get some XIs and I can't even get my foot in it.

Good news about the 11s and 12s JM bad news about 14s. Thanks
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

so there's hope for the XI/XII pack...

oh and too bad we're not geting those first XIV posted
Team Anti Mini Mods​
OLSM MSU PISTONS​

Come on guys, those XII's CAN'T be releasing like that. That will be the biggest atrocity in JB history. I'm not a wht/red XII fan, so I don't really care either way. But that's just... :smh:
smh.gif

12's are prolly just test pairs for the retro or wornout OGs.....

the bigger problem is why in the world wwould we need more 14's they just released almost every OG colorway there was??????

Thats dumb

Quote:
the bigger problem is why in the world would we need more 14's they just released almost every OG colorway there was??????
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Easy pass on the XI/XII package. XI Lows and a sloppy Retro + XII. C'mon JB at least make it look that you'll try.

The IX/XIV package is looking like a bust with that horrible XIV colour. The sample looked a lot better.

Quote:
BAD NEWS FOR ME...Please someone tell me this isnt So....I Tried On Some XIs LOWS for the first time ever Today (XIs in general)...and I cant even get my whole foot in it 0_0!!! Tell me the Mids are not the same!!! It would really suck if I get some XIs and I can't even get my foot in it.
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Last I heard about the XI / XII Countdow Pack was that "it isn't anywhere close to being finalized..."

Thats good news. Hopefully JB will disprove these disappointing rumors that have been created by not messing up this pack.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

when was it stated that 11's would be low top? is that just speculation?n
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

someone mostlike took a sharpie to their kix on spare time. i wanna see that plastic panel that says JUMPMAN turn silver
I'm a Hypebeast

those 14s are horrible, just my opinion

another pack to skip

TEAMGETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
Smashing - extraordinarily impressive or effective <a smashing performance>​

Back
Top Bottom