NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

ugh dammmmmmit

why the hell would u do some ugly grey mess on the xii,

back to ebay, checkin for a 13
"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

I don't understand the logic.

I relaize that they will sell-out, regardless. But if this is a pack commemorating 23 years, WHY NOT JUST RELEASE THE ACTUAL RETROS!

Does anyone have the colorway description to see if these are the actual release?

Also Redbrim, gullible because we though JB would release what we wanted, or (hopefully) gullible because we believe that those XII's will be included?

I swore I would never deal on E-bay, as the risk for fakes was high...but after getting my first Pay-pal account, looks like I may have to start looking for a few things...
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

Quote:
XIV Retro Black/White/True Red Package
:wink:
wink.gif
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

^^^man why can't we just get some indiglos
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

I got the bad news today about this. I wasn't surprised. I will post pics of when I get arrested at MJs flightschool this year. I'm just gonna have to b!*tch slap that cigar out of his mouth. :pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5
Get fit !

Here's a ROUGH MS Paint of what the XIV's are supposed to look like from what I've heard - don't know how reliable it is, but take it for what it's worth:

REFS: Jor2da3n (NT) SeanJohn2328 (ISS)
went248whee227 (NT)
lazyboi323 (ISS)
jhova811 (NT)

No - just didn't have a pic with a red bottom to horrendously attempt to paint until now :smile:
smile.gif
. I was just relaying what I've heard through the various grapevines, both here and Beaverton.

I believe it was JM on here (amongst others) who told us a long time ago that the color blocking is represented by the main color, then the color of the Jumpman/Swoosh/Logo, then the secondary base color of the shoe - thus, it would make sense that the shoe would be similiar to what you and I have represented here with perhaps slightly different accents.

REFS: Jor2da3n (NT) SeanJohn2328 (ISS)
went248whee227 (NT)
lazyboi323 (ISS)
jhova811 (NT)

I dont think these are bad, if they were paired with a decent pair of IXs, I would consider.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

did you guys not see redbrim's post..."Gullible" ie..don't believe the hype until official pics drop.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
did you guys not see redbrim's post..."Gullible" ie..don't believe the hype until official pics drop.

Yeah thats why I refrained from making further judgment.

Both those XIV's are uglier than the XII's with the metallic silver on them.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

But Flint said him self we were gonna be dissapointed. Why shouldnt we be gullible
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

NOTHING IS GOING TO BE THE SAME even if you kno the colors and that its a og colorway dont get all happy cuz they will change something small and it will @#%$ the whole shoe up just to keep og's og's lol

Back
Top Bottom