NEW 2008 JB INFO: 11 New Packs**UPDATE 7/12 PG.1**

Haven't checked JB forum in a while but come Jan 19, I can officially go into Jay Z retirement until the OG black/red XVI's come back out. :D
happy.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713/281/832:.
And the way I work the grain, gotta be gifted
Dippin, in and outta traffic swiftly​

The IV/XIX will be my favorite package. The V and XVIII will be pretty sick, too.

I do need a pair of XI mids in my life, though. Any color of XI mids would be fire. I would be very surprised to see another XI low release.
Usually don't buy into stuff like this, but I made a 45 dollar check in 4 days of work just browsing around. Helps pay the bills.

http://www.***************.com/294546

Message me if you want tips on using this. A little confusing at first, but now I can fly.

From the Patteren SO FAR. I guess Packages will be Release Every THIRD Saturday...Somewhat 1 full month.

well, I'm for sure copping X/XIII, then I'll have at least two months to get my paper up

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Only because they're sheep and buy whatever the hell JB pumps out.

dope!
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

all i can hope fo are a pair of black cement 3's since i dont think i'll be able to get any of the early packages lol 310 is alot to spend on these packs. eneyone know if tha later packs after the x's and xiii's next year are gonna be in the 200 price range?
Team Wu Tang

anyone size 12 - 13 wanna split the X/XIII pack? i only want the blacktoe XIIIs lol...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^^^ Your not the only one lol.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

i thought they're gonna release 5-6 packages next year
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 - Artest 93 - Bibby 10 - Martin 23 - Miller 52​

Douby 8 - Garcia 32 - Hawes 31 - Potapenko 20 - Price 7 - Salmons 15 - Thomas 9 - Williams 30 - Williamson 34​

imagine a iii/iv/v/xi pack haha. probably cost like $800, but if they came out with og colors, and the space jams for the xi's, i'd pick it up.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Thanks for the update baby j. Atleast now we don't have to worry about the 11 and 12 pack. Can't wait for those pics!!!!!!!!!
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Y hasnt this been stickied yet?
I'm a Hypebeast
I have MF DOOMS 7.5 and im looking to trade for 11 or higher OR can be sold for $250. NYC meet up only.

Back
Top Bottom