eek.gif
eek.gif
sounds like a lot of heat, better start saving asap

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Bordeaux...
pimp.gif
, i can see the hype building for this just like the CDP 11/12 but i wont be fooled again, need to see some actual pics.

thanks for the info to those who contributed, its nice to see new additions.

but personally i believe bordeauxs are actually ugly, i know not to just me, but to alot of people, i can easily remember many people HOPING it wasnt gonna be the BORDEAUXS in the package when the VII and XVI pack was still being debated on possible colorways......how is hype on those gonna build like the 11/12? that was a major fail..

I can see where you're coming from on the Bordeauxs, but in my opinion Bordeauxs are my favorite VII, the rest to me are too plain with a one color upper, I like the grey upper that they have along with the midsole, but I can see what you mean, the CW is a little out there
I agree. Thats why the only VIIs I actually like are the Hares.

Stay on the look out for those that have said they quit being Jheads and fuk JB and all this crap. They'll be back. All this talk for after summer but Iwant to know about next month. Whats going on with them VI's?

Thanks again to PO and masterhammy for all the info. It is appreciated.

It'll be interesting to what tricks JB has up its sleeve for 09.

PO really got my hopes for 2010 though.

I've been waiting for the Bordeaux VIIs for a long time now. Would love if they retro'ed this year.

Those and the Hares was copped same day waaay back in 5th grade. Had to put the Hares away til Spring time.

is funny how everybody was saying 2009 is the year to get retros but now you are going broke regardless lol

Originally Posted by swingshot

Bordeauxs were my first Jordans. So there's been an attachment there for a long time.
I've also known for a long time that they longer it takes for them to come back, the further they'll fall short of the originals.
I know they're just shoes, but it's like the inevitable is finally about to happen, and it bugs me just slightly.
me too. but i cant wait to get em and wear em into the ground like i did when i was a kid
pimp.gif

Jordan XII - Black/White-Carolina blue ???

is this some how resemble to PLAYOFFS ?

whats the color combination of the Jordan XII playoffs?

THANKS!

THANKS for the Info too!!

Thanks Masterhammy and PO for droping info. It is appreciated. Dont worry about the Haters on here keep doing your thing and holding us down.

BORDEAUX'S!!

they're ill because they are versatile and you can rock em with just about ANYTHING.

Good looking out with the info boys, glad to hear this sort of stuff in advance.

Jury still out on this year though

if this is true then i guess im not retiring from jb in 09
laugh.gif
...and if the 3's come out cool... i got both true blues and cements but i wouldnt mind a second pair
pimp.gif
and i dont care if everyone and their momma has these as long as i get my pair imgood
smile.gif

MH, i respect it, to each their own, but a vast majority of NT'ers and ISS'ers denounced the idea of a Bordeaux, but congrats on your grail beingretro'd as well as the info pal.

and to dude who said you can wear bordeauxs with just about anything..im sorry but that was a fail too..that era of clothes with those type of colors doesentreally exist anymore..and im kinda concerned on how that shoe will hold up in todays fashion world..if you know what i mean..but really, you cant wearBORDEAUXS with "just about anything" is my point. Please explain to me number ways you can...

Originally Posted by mafiasco

MH, i respect it, to each their own, but a vast majority of NT'ers and ISS'ers denounced the idea of a Bordeaux, but congrats on your grail being retro'd as well as the info pal.

and to dude who said you can wear bordeauxs with just about anything..im sorry but that was a fail too..that era of clothes with those type of colors doesent really exist anymore..and im kinda concerned on how that shoe will hold up in todays fashion world..if you know what i mean..but really, you cant wear BORDEAUXS with "just about anything" is my point. Please explain to me number ways you can...
i totally agree wit this kid

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Jordan XII - Black/White-Carolina blue ???

is this some how resemble to PLAYOFFS ?

whats the color combination of the Jordan XII playoffs?

THANKS!

THANKS for the Info too!!
just to kinda burst your bubble a little(although I would have NO problem with that color blocking, hell, that's the main thing I'minterested with in the post) BUT the Nubuck 12's are black/white-university blue as well(correct me if I'm wrong but that's how they'redescribed on the box if i'm not mistaken)

Back
Top Bottom