New 2009 Info

Bordeaux...
pimp.gif
, i can see the hype building for this just like the CDP 11/12 but i wont be fooled again, need to see some actual pics.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

SO A DMP PACK WITH 2 7S

AND ANOTHER PACK WITH THE ORLANDO COLOR AND THE OTHER SHOE EVERYONE BE SUCKIN OFF SO 4 PAIRS OF GOOD 7S IN 09?

NOT BAD JB NOT BAD LOOKS LIKE THEY SAW WHAT NIKE RETRO WAS BRINGING OUT
No that'll be the pack. And I bleiev that the single retroes are probably less definite then the packs right now. All of these packs aresupposed to be 60+ point packs. He wore VII's against the Magic in 1993 and scored 60+ points so there will be the CW he was wearing and a CW related tothe team he scored 60+ on. Just like the I's, Blacktoes he was wearing when he scored 63 against the Celtics so that is the inspiration behind a few ofthese

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here is the info, that has yet to have been posted on NT:

the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s,

DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)

please forgive my dimness, but are the bordeauxs part of a pack or are they being released individually? This post is conflicting.

I don't think they are supposed to be in the pack the packs are 60+ packs and I believe he only wore Bordeauxs in the All-star game. The packs should bethe shoe that her wore and a shoe that has a CW of the team he scored against so that is why we would get raptors and an Orlando VII
Celtic I's and Blacktoe I's. I just don't know how they're gonna do the II's. He scored 60+ twice with the II's, once against detroitand once against Atlanta, so we mightr be seeing somethings come out in '10 because they haven't been posted on here yet that have some stuff thatlooks like Rip PE II's and maybe JJ PE II's, but they might go with the older colors of Atlanta.

Originally Posted by PO2345

HWBurnz:
Since I'm in a good mood. I will state one thing.
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
Not sure if they will release though. This is all from memory.
ohwell.gif

Are there other XI's that could release? Possibly....
wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO

Much appreciated. Thanks for the info. Keep doing this for those who appreciate info like this.

^agreed, these packs need to stop. Hopefully JB releases some heat that's not in packs. If this information is correct, it just might happen.

some interesting info in here for sure. thanks for sharing. if i can get my hands on Bordeaux's ill be a happy man.

Bordeauxs were my first Jordans. So there's been an attachment there for a long time.
I've also known for a long time that they longer it takes for them to come back, the further they'll fall short of the originals.
I know they're just shoes, but it's like the inevitable is finally about to happen, and it bugs me just slightly.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Bordeaux...
pimp.gif
, i can see the hype building for this just like the CDP 11/12 but i wont be fooled again, need to see some actual pics.

thanks for the info to those who contributed, its nice to see new additions.

but personally i believe bordeauxs are actually ugly, i know not to just me, but to alot of people, i can easily remember many people HOPING it wasnt gonna bethe BORDEAUXS in the package when the VII and XVI pack was still being debated on possible colorways......how is hype on those gonna build like the 11/12? thatwas a major fail..

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Bordeaux...
pimp.gif

thanks for the info to those who contributed, its nice to see new additions.

but personally i believe bordeauxs are actually ugly, i know not to just me, but to alot of people, i can easily remember many people HOPING it wasnt gonna be the BORDEAUXS in the package when the VII and XVI pack was still being debated on possible colorways......how is hype on those gonna build like the 11/12? that was a major fail..

I can see where you're coming from on the Bordeauxs, but in my opinion Bordeauxs are my favorite VII, the rest to me are too plain with a one color upper,I like the grey upper that they have along with the midsole, but I can see what you mean, the CW is a little out there

black toe his and white cment iii's here i come.....funny ive had celtic pride 4ever and am stil more excited about black toes than celtic pe editioni's

much appreciated info guys! keep up the good work....

see yall in gatorade pics post

Originally Posted by SoleMan

i agree. bordeauxs are hideous. just hype because they havent been retroed.

What the f*ck?

I love this "hype" talk. A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT FOR A REASON. Just cause a lot of people find the shoe attractive, doesn't mean it's hype.

The bordeaux colorway is my fav VII colorway behind the Cardinals, so yeah you know I'll be buying them no matter what.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom