NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Anybody have any updates on their experience with this shoe?

In love.

Shot around last night, but dudes were playing scheduled league ball. So tonight I'll get some pretty hard pickup in.

Really a unique locked-in feeling with your foot. If you despise heel slip, this is your shoe. My one question is the laces, I'm still figuring out how tight to pull them or if they even do anything.

Wish Nike made more colors that weren't made for middle-schoolers. Wanted black/grey badly, but couldn't say no to a buddy's Swoosh account.

View media item 764029

@sonunox34  I see you with the Nordeast 
smokin.gif

You live in MN?

In love.

Shot around last night, but dudes were playing scheduled league ball. So tonight I'll get some pretty hard pickup in.

Really a unique locked-in feeling with your foot. If you despise heel slip, this is your shoe. My one question is the laces, I'm still figuring out how tight to pull them or if they even do anything.

Wish Nike made more colors that weren't made for middle-schoolers. Wanted black/grey badly, but couldn't say no to a buddy's Swoosh account.
Excited to hear what you think!

For those who have tried it, do you think they'd be good for a small, fast player such as myself? I used to wear D roses but I got shin splints so my physiotherapist recommended I get shoes with better cushioning. The part I loved about the D roses was how light they are. For you small and light players, do these feel heavy on your feet? How responsive are they?

i have played in my size 10 black and grey colorway and i love them(they fit fine but i do have room in the toe) but i want the pink pair Im torn between a 9,5 and a 10 but none of my local spots have these to try the 9.5. I usually wear a 10 in hooping shoes

Excited to hear what you think!

For those who have tried it, do you think they'd be good for a small, fast player such as myself? I used to wear D roses but I got shin splints so my physiotherapist recommended I get shoes with better cushioning. The part I loved about the D roses was how light they are. For you small and light players, do these feel heavy on your feet? How responsive are they?

I have the D Rose 3.5, they have me shin splints as well. This shoe feels just as light on the foot as the D Rose IMO. I believe they are te shoe with the most bang for your buck.

I have the D Rose 3.5, they have me shin splints as well. This shoe feels just as light on the foot as the D Rose IMO. I believe they are te shoe with the most bang for your buck.
The more I read about these the more I really want to get them... The only thing is that these aren't for sale in stores yet here in Canada so I can't try them on... Which shoe can I try on to give me the best guess as to which size I should get? Hyperdunks?

NW isn't the end-all be-all of shoe reviewers. Still need other good guys like you out there.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but will the BHM version be releasing to the public? And if so, will it be limited and where would we be able to buy it?

Yeah no. Not in any league I play in will anyone in k Swiss vans etc. Drop buckets nope. It's not happening. I dunno where y'all live Florida or Georgia or wherever but not in New York it's not happening.

I personally don't like UA people still wear it out here though. I'm not saying people that wear UA can't play I just don't like the stuff. Usually they suck though. I'm just saying.
Ok chief. You ain't good at basketball.
Ain't nobody in under armour ever give me buckets. One time I played against some kid that was hooping in some UA sneakers and they had a big UA logo on the heel they looked like boxing shoes... But he got this work. Im all over NY if anyone ever wants to hoop get at me.
Oh really? Nobody would score against you? Are you Lebron? I'm sure B Jenning, Kemba would light you up and make a foolery out of you while wearing UA slippers. The shoes don't make the player dude.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but will the BHM version be releasing to the public? And if so, will it be limited and where would we be able to buy it?
Highly doubt it. Maybe a sample pair or something will show up on eBay but these were pretty much PEs.

Highly doubt it. Maybe a sample pair or something will show up on eBay but these were pretty much PEs.
NDC on Twitter replied to someone the other day, stating that they do not intend to publicly release the BHM versions of these.

THanks guys. I know I am no NW but I try.
Great review duke.

NW is cool, but the amount of crap he has to review kind of takes away from the depth of what he can do for each shoe.  I still watch almost all of his stuff, but he doesn't cover a lot of the things I want to know all the time.  Heel to toe transition is huge for me and you covered that area.

I'm sold on this shoe now, after seeing so many positive things.  Gonna wait til I beat my other shoes and find these on the low.

Back
Top Bottom