**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

danm there is still no response??? where you at Drake???

"don't be duckin like you never wanted nothin"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EXAAAAAAAACTLY.

Ol throw stones then hide your hand looking boy.

The more I listen to Stay Scheeeeeeeeemin' I realize how greasy this dude was talking. Like you and pu$$y identical? But when Common claps back he's quiet? I don't see how anyone can condone this.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It's really sad how much image plays a role in Hip Hop.

I can't think of a single other type of music where it's so important and the fans actually dictate what they like sonically based on an artist's persona.

It's like "damn he can rap and the beat is nice but I can't listen to him because he looks corny".
sad and true

Ether came damn near a month after Takeover tho.

Look at ya'll.

Didn't Nas' mother die or was really sick around that time tho? Look at you. Look at your face.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Look at ya'll.

Didn't Nas' mother die or was really sick around that time tho? Look at you. Look at your face.
His mom was sick since 1999. He dropped the Paid in Full freestyle in the midst of that...before Takeover or Ether. 
What else you got?

Look at ya'll.

His mom was sick since 1999. He dropped the Paid in Full freestyle in the midst of that...before Takeover or Ether. 
What else you got?
She obviously wasn't as sick as she was when Takeover dropped if she died soon after.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

In context, Drake's "catching a body" was clearly in reference to rap. (bodying a verse)

but...whatever.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i can't believe this _ thought we was gonna buy that....
laugh.gif
DRAKE: ...When I say I’m going to catch a body, my whole verse was centered around rap. It was about killing off rappers. Because, I’m not going to like... That’s not me.

from his Complex interview. (Uncut)
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/11/cover-story-uncut-drake-talks-romance-rap-really-real/page/3

but...whatever.

What else you got?
She obviously wasn't as sick as she was when Takeover dropped if she died soon after.
She passed 6 months later tho. This is a trivial $$* convo. I'll let you act like you proved something tho.
Back to Common/Drake.

How you send a bodyguard to press a joe schmo tattoo artist YOU said YOU'D beat up this boy Drake is sweet pun intended
and no being a bi-racial jewish cornball from canada doesnt mean you cant be hip hop but it does mean you cant talk tough

What else you got?
She passed 6 months later tho. This is a trivial $$* convo. I'll let you act like you proved something tho.
Oh.
eyes.gif

What else you got?
Back to Common/Drake.
Why you even comparing a battle in 2000-2001 to a 2012 battle? Talking about Ether aint come out a month later. #$!+* it's 2012, has technology not advanced? You talking like in that 10-11 year span there haven't been battles that haven't been resolved on wax within two to three weeks. Like the internet don't exist, like these $+#%#$ don't got studios where they stay at.

Besides that Jay dropped Super Ugly like 5 days after Ether so what we really talkin bout?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Back to Common/Drake.
Why you even comparing a battle in 2000-2001 to a 2012 battle? Talking about Ether aint come out a month later. %$*$@ it's 2012, has technology not advanced?

Besides that Jay dropped Super Ugly like 5 days after Ether so what we really talkin bout?
laugh.gif
 What does technology have to do with anything? 

Back to Common/Drake.
Why you even comparing a battle in 2000-2001 to a 2012 battle? Talking about Ether aint come out a month later. %$*$@ it's 2012, has technology not advanced?

laugh.gif
You slow aint you? Trying to play coy now
laugh.gif
It's okay though focus on one part of what I said in the post as if you had a point.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's okay though focus on one part of what I said in the post as if you had a point.
Ok...can you answer my question tho?
Can you show me what technological breakthroughs have made since 2001 that relates to the speed at which someone responds to a diss song?

I'll wait. 

300sw5yuyu405.gif

Originally Posted by CashBanks

How you send a bodyguard to press a joe schmo tattoo artist YOU said YOU'D beat up this boy Drake is sweet pun intended
and no being a bi-racial jewish cornball from canada doesnt mean you cant be hip hop but it does mean you cant talk tough

because assault charges ain't cool dummy.

you're a clown the bodyguard didnt put hands on anyone sooo what assault charge stupid? oh and i'm sure a millionaire cant get an assault charge taken care of
he couldve went in there and addressed it like a man and why say you're going to"+*@+ him up" if you scared of assualt charges?

think before you address me you !@%#!+!

you're a clown the bodyguard didnt put hands on anyone sooo what assault charge stupid? oh and i'm sure a millionaire cant get an assault charge taken care of
he couldve went in there and addressed it like a man and why say you're going to"+*@+ him up" if you scared of assualt charges?

I don't think you understand the boss-goon dichotomy.  Why go in yourself when you can send in a henchman that could actually intimidate.

Which makes more sense to you.  Drake going in and risking a case against a !#%+#% tattoo artist or Drake sending in a lineman-sized goon to shake the guy up?

Abort yourself you broke loser.

laugh.gif
 It's going too far in here. Way too far.
$%@#$@ calling each other names over Common and Drake.

I'm out man. Ya'll be cool how ya'll be cool. 

Edit - "boss-goon dichotomy" 
laugh.gif
 I gotta use that.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

I don't think you understand the boss-goon dichotomy.  Why go in yourself when you can send in a henchman that could actually intimidate.

Which makes more sense to you.  Drake going in and risking a case against a !#%+#% tattoo artist or Drake sending in a lineman-sized goon to shake the guy up?

Abort yourself you broke loser.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

WHY SEND ANYBODY.

he didnt get an apology video

he didnt rob anyone

no one got "touched"

what was the purpose?

dude sent a goon to give him "an earful'? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you mad cause you look stupid ? boss? goon? it was a SECURITY GUARD you dip****
you're lame take Drake's **** out your mouth

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok...can you answer my question tho?
Can you show me what technological breakthroughs have made since 2001 that relates to the speed at which someone responds to a diss song?

I'll wait. 
I had already edited my last post but with the internet the way it is today it takes no time at all for Drake to hear Com's diss and work on a response in the next few days. Aint none of that wait to hear the diss on the radio (some times after 10), wait for one of your ppl to record it on tape and play it back for you. It doesn't take a month and for someone with the money Drake has it takes no time at all to get at the recording studio whether it be one he's paying for or the one in his crib.

Your Ether comparison is irrelevant. So please look at your face and ask yourself why you even try to imply it takes a whole lot of time to respond to a diss.

I keep seeing the pages jump thinking Drake responded, but no, it's just a bunch of guys arguing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i can't believe this _ thought we was gonna buy that....
laugh.gif
DRAKE: ...When I say I’m going to catch a body, my whole verse was centered around rap. It was about killing off rappers. Because, I’m not going to like... That’s not me.

from his Complex interview. (Uncut)
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/11/cover-story-uncut-drake-talks-romance-rap-really-real/page/3

but...whatever.
but if that's not him, whats with
Don’t be ducking like you never wanted nothing
Its feeling like rap changed, there was a time it was rugged
Back when if a !!%*$ reached it was for the weapon
Nowadays @%@+*% reach just to sell they record

but you know, whatever.

you mad cause you look stupid ? boss? goon? it was a SECURITY GUARD you dip****
you're lame take Drake's **** out your mouth
you sound terribly mad there mr.cashbanks. 

the hate most likely comes from insecurities, !%%# lust or the fact that you're a dude in your moms basement that calls himself cashbanks.

either way, re-evaluate your life my son.  i can recommend some self-help books, check your PM for some titles and stop being so aggie mr e-thug cashbanks

Back
Top Bottom