**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

How a man who wore a green and yellow track jacket simultaneously with a Kangol hat whilst holding signs so as to sing a love song to a deaf girl who is in her window can call another man "sweet" is outside my scope of comprehension.
Well, I don't think Common has ever put on a fake tough guy act, sang, or pretty much throw rocks then hide in bushes. Like Drake has.

How a man who wore a green and yellow track jacket simultaneously with a Kangol hat whilst holding signs so as to sing a love song to a deaf girl who is in her window can call another man "sweet" is outside my scope of comprehension.
You probably just listened to Practice and posted this.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well, I don't think Common has ever put on a fake tough guy act, sang, or pretty much throw rocks then hide in bushes. Like Drake has.
What would you call dissing a man who slept with your fiancee on record after making such "sweet" songs your entire career? I mean, he's not being too consistent. And how is Drake hiding in the bushes? He's in a video that gets played on national TV every day dissing Common. Common put out a verse that barely gets any attention outside of people's computers and is acting like he Ether'd somebody with a mediocre-at-best verse.

That's the thing, Drake's "diss" is purely built on speculation, as in everybody else chiming in, but Drake not actually addressing anything/anyone.
And by hiding I meant him still not really addressing anything. Him being seen on tv/heard on the radio has nothing really to do with that (didn't
know "Stay Schemin" was on the radio though...). As far as Common's "mediocre" verse, who would blow their load on the first diss? That's not
at all what battling is about. People seem to forget that.

Wait hold up are Common and Serena engaged or not? Dudes just throwing out titles for extra emphasis now.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You probably just listened to Practice and posted this.
roll.gif

how you can defend this dude

drayke.jpg

drake+cuddle.jpg

on not being soft is beyond my comprehension  

Originally Posted by RetroSan

drayke.jpg

someone here is going extra hard for his gf aubrey.

lol my man analyzing common songs.

you woulda had an argument if Common sang liek a female on his hooks.

I guarantee you that the kid defending drake is in high school or reps team gaga.

drayke.jpg

drake+cuddle.jpg

1st pic is a photoshop. 
drake-and-nicki-minaj.jpg

Originally Posted by trak1sh

LOL thought that pic was real at first.

Me too, until I googled it.  Even looking at the real pic, what is this dude doing with his lips?  What is that?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Me too, until I googled it.  Even looking at the real pic, what is this dude doing with his lips?  What is that?

[table][tr][td]
Duckface[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
A facial expression utilized by attention-seeking teenage girls in which they push their lips outward and upward to give the appearance of large, pouty lips.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Stoker55

[table][tr][td]
Duckface[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
A facial expression utilized by attention-seeking teenage girls in which they push their lips outward and upward to give the appearance of large, pouty lips.
[/td][/tr][/table]

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
the funny thing about that ps pic is that it doesn't even seem out of place
not because it's a good ps but it just seems about right...

drayke.jpg

drake+cuddle.jpg

1st pic is a photoshop. 

Yea this pic definitely makes him look less homosexual .

Common got more actin money from 2 movies then Drake got from Degrassi.

Common actor >>> Aubrey
Common emcee >>> Drake

Drake does not want to respond because he knows he'll get bodied.(ruby's definition)

Ruby is Maine
nerd.gif

drayke.jpg

drake+cuddle.jpg

1st pic is a photoshop. 

That duckface pic. 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom