new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Missed out. I was 49 in line. My boy was #20 and he didn't get a wristband. My next stop will be online. Here's a pic of the front of the line from my spot. There were another 20 people behind me.
payless is getting them in Florida ?
there gonna be worthless 

i wish id still cop & rock with pride
laugh.gif
hopefully angry man doesnt see this
laugh.gif
yeah i would do the same 

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I saw in one of the DMV shoe groups that a guy had 6 pairs for 350 each. No, I don't have his info nor am I trying to advertise for him. I just thought the resale value on these would be higher due to them being limited.

this is the problem no one cared about these until people realized how limited they are & now people who have been checking for them since august are left to pad a resellers pockets SHM
people are plain old stupid. im sticking to my story about these looking horrible and nothing special. especially since they are only 1's
grin.gif

people saw the flight club LA pairs at 1200 and got excited. meanwhile they are releasing twice in one month. this is a "test run" if you will.... never release on the 24th should be more abundant. gonna be hilarious when the resale price drops more and more. to the people who got them to wear, congrats another useless shoe in your collection.
wink.gif
but to those who made this into a bigger situation than it was supposed to be just because they thought it was a $1000 resale, gtfohwtbs.

by far one of the more stupidest and pointless releases in a while... and they said feb was "heat month" full of heat. i guess i can exclude these. ima keep copping my foams from the westcoast and flipping them on the east. getting ready for cement iv's.

oh yeah and galaxy foams are overhyped too. they just royals with speckles.
indifferent.gif

Crying about re-sellers..... then talking about flippin' foams......WOW.
laugh.gif

Hype makes me want to try to cop a pair to flip for some stuff that I've missed like the Bordeaux, Miami Nights & Chinas.

I'll try my luck on NDC, if I don't get em oh well, the cements will make me forget about em very quickly.

These are releasing twice aren't they? Has there been a ballpark estimate on how many pairs will be released?

I'm doing a favor for one of my boys and trying to scoop him a pair tomorrow night with the quick hands on NDC. Hope all goes well.

After the Doernbecher 4 release and Kobe Christmas release..... who is to say that any shoe that looks like garbage won't sell out as long as they have a limited tag on them..... let's get real. No matter how many times people say "I'm not copping or there so ugly," it doesn't matter the shoe is going to sell out and the same people saying that will be the ones selling or crying about how they didn't get a pair.

im a hater for telling it like it is?
hmmm, interesting concept. i'll have to look into that.
last i checked, being a wolf instead of a sheep was a way better look. lol

i dont want these dave whites, i'm just mad a nike's same old b.s. releasing a lame aj1 and ppl gobbling it up like its all good just because they are *LIMITED* woo hoo! to each his own i guess. ya'll are free to jump off my piece now. 

nah your def a hater..... im guessing the banneds were a garbage/lame 1 release too
laugh.gif

totally missed out on the passing of wristbands today at Serramonte...oh wellls....NDC here i come!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The raffle was kind of a good and bad idea. The bad idea was that people like johnnyblaze came in late and still won a wristband lol while the people that camped out didnt get squat. oh well it was a chance to begin with, im lucky i got called, i was 646 and my wristband number was 44 i believe, i havent checked since i got home. But people was getting very mad when the 700 numbers were being called a lot
roll.gif
. Anyway i will be getting my pair so im glad i won something.

well that is the whole point of a raffle.  if they were doing a raffle in my area i sure as hell wouldnt show up until the last minute, would still have the same chance as numb nuts thats been there forever...
yeah i mean i really felt no need to be out there hours before a raffle to have the same chance as everyone else (i did plan on being there earlier but traffic was a B). bottom line if people could listen there wouldnt have been a raffle in the first place. glad you got called too.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

People only copping to flip/for the hype?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Kind of sad that its gotten to that point with sneakers. But if I can flip a pair of sneakers I don't want for one that I missed out on I'll do it every time. A bit of paradox, but I wouldn't do it if the sneakers I wanted were readily available for retail. I miss the 90's.

nah your def a hater..... im guessing the banneds were a garbage/lame 1 release too
laugh.gif

yeah. they were actually. lol

idk maybe its because i dont like 1's. if i wanted dunks, i'd collect dunks. i have the old love/new love pkg and thats all i need really. the banned 1s were crazy overhyped just because they put an X in the back of the shoe... REALLY THO?? THAT SAME MODEL released in '01 with completely no hype surrounding it at all and then it comes out 10 years later with a new nickname and an "x" on the back so that makes them heat?? i think i see where you're coming from. you must've not been around when they retroed them in 01. in that case, it's ok to promote the garbage gimmicks jb is pushing but real heat would be using the '11 "banned" money and hunting down a pair of '01's 

old heads like old kicks. hypebeasts like limited kicks or kicks that come attached with a gimmick. (your precious dw's)

i was actually thinking about it before, and i didnt even know who dave white was. after some research i find out he helped design the infrared vi's. ok cool. kudos. cool guy... but wouldn't it make sense to release a dave white 6? i'd cop those! i'd be way more interested in those than in these 1's. i would camp for that.

I have to work this weekend, so its times like these that I dont mind resellers. Its part of the game, so you can play along or hit the quit button. I dont like it but hey!

Missed out. I was 49 in line. My boy was #20 and he didn't get a wristband. My next stop will be online. Here's a pic of the front of the line from my spot. There were another 20 people behind me.
did the lil miss cut star wars guy on line?
looks like he's cockin back to lay her out.
good thing she's quick on the d.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

laugh.gif

yeah. they were actually. lol

idk maybe its because i dont like 1's. if i wanted dunks, i'd collect dunks. i have the old love/new love pkg and thats all i need really. the banned 1s were crazy overhyped just because they put an X in the back of the shoe... REALLY THO?? THAT SAME MODEL released in '01 with completely no hype surrounding it at all and then it comes out 10 years later with a new nickname and an "x" on the back so that makes them heat?? i think i see where you're coming from. you must've not been around when they retroed them in 01. in that case, it's ok to promote the garbage gimmicks jb is pushing but real heat would be using the '11 "banned" money and hunting down a pair of '01's 

old heads like old kicks. hypebeasts like limited kicks or kicks that come attached with a gimmick. (your precious dw's)

i was actually thinking about it before, and i didnt even know who dave white was. after some research i find out he helped design the infrared vi's. ok cool. kudos. cool guy... but wouldn't it make sense to release a dave white 6? i'd cop those! i'd be way more interested in those than in these 1's. i would camp for that.

eek.gif

someone is UPSET 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i stopped taking you serious earlier today 

but after that stuff you just spit up  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Lol nah. Probably just talking with his hands.

By the way, homegirl in front of me is the definition of a reseller. She follows all the shoe stores Twitter accounts and hits up campouts for everything to cop and flip. She says she only has one pair of sneakers and they're her gym shoes. Scumbag.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Lol nah. Probably just talking with his hands.

By the way, homegirl in front of me is the definition of a reseller. She follows all the shoe stores Twitter accounts and hits up campouts for everything to cop and flip. She says she only has one pair of sneakers and they're her gym shoes. Scumbag.
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

schooch is prbly buying my sz too 
tired.gif

1's are my favorite Air Jordan...I have to buy them to see how I like them, I hope they look good in person.

I really hope I can get my hands on a pair of these. There is something about that design that has me buggin out!!! Hope NDC comes through for me for once.

Back
Top Bottom