new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Got my size 13 from NDC. Same situation as the Concords. I didn't get to the order successful page but I got an email.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Got my size 13 from NDC. Same situation as the Concords. I didn't get to the order successful page but I got an email.

how long it took u to get the email

Had them in my cart and as I finished the transaction I got the "sold out" must have just missed out, oh well, guess I will try again on the 24th.

thats bs i didnt even think they sold any i didnt even get a page with the picture

there is no way there systems work that fast

and i dunno havent heard any solid facts about the 24th release footlocker said all the hoh will get them but seeing how limited this launch would the 24th be similiar?

this is the crap nike and jb love to pull to hype something up even more

imagine if this was a GR it would sell just like any other non og cw 1 that has dropped in the past few years

Was trying for a 12. Soon as I clicked next step it slowed up and later said session timeout. This was before 20 seconds.... I didn't even get to step 2. Soon as I saw 1minute had passed i knew i wasn't getting these.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Idk if im blind or what. I saw the whole BHM collection go up and did not see the dave whites...
Nah bro, you're not blind...I had the link ready and the moment I clicked on it, it already said "Product no longer available" or whatever...

Oh well, onto the next one...

does ANY knowledgeable person know why their charging $175 for these (besides their name being "Nike")??? i heard a while back that there's a t-shirt included but no1 confirmed

Like others, the twitter link didn't work for me. I clicked it as soon as it went up and took me to the "product no longer available" page. Smdh. Not used to striking out on NDC.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

crashed already

Why are you bothering???  These are trash to you????

Originally Posted by Risen23

thinking about the brons, af1 premium or kobes.... hmmmmm

all gone...
they werent sold out when i was debating. damn. smh. oh well, it doesnt make sense to spend the 175 just to make 75 bucks. i didnt see the bhm collection going for much on ebay. oh well. all good. save some cheddar.

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

This guy...........what a joke!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by badboy1188

does ANY knowledgeable person know why their charging $175 for these (besides their name being "Nike")??? i heard a while back that there's a t-shirt included but no1 confirmed

Proceeds go to charity

I think it's time to propose a solution to Meth to ban all of these resellers from NT...
..the same way we resist to give up our name and our website to Nike Inc; is the same way we must protect the real sneaker connoisseurs from the fake, phony, blood-sucking re-sellers.

I will get this done.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Idk if im blind or what. I saw the whole BHM collection go up and did not see the dave whites...
Nah bro, you're not blind...I had the link ready and the moment I clicked on it, it already said "Product no longer available" or whatever...

Oh well, onto the next one...
damn dawg... i missed out bad... i just want these galaxy foams and ill be good 4 the year
According to nike twitter the galaxy foams are going to more limited than these, these took a minute to sell out, I can only imagine how long it takes the foams(5 seconds?)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Proceeds go to charity

yeah right 
a store in the city is charging $400.00 and i know non of that is NOT going to charity 

like i really care about some damn charity in the first place 
laugh.gif

also dont get started on resllers you damn well know no reseller is giving anything to charity 
roll.gif

Proceeds go to charity

funny funny. ive been on these since day 1 but have been confused as to the justification of $175 was for. luckily i was able to cop so im not trippin

Proceeds go to charity

funny funny. ive been on these since day 1 but have been confused as to the justification of $175 was for. luckily i was able to cop so im not trippin

congrats on the cop bro! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How many NT'ers were successful on NDC???  Just curious to see how many were successful
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I think it's time to propose a solution to Meth to ban all of these resellers from NT...
..the same way we resist to give up our name and our website to Nike Inc; is the same way we must protect the real sneaker connoisseurs from the fake, phony, blood-sucking re-sellers.

I will get this done.
I would LOVE to see people not be allowed to resell new release shoes in the market, dudes in there charging ridiculous prices on stuff that just came out.  Oh man PLEASE make this happen

I used a 2009 Macbook Pro, and my internet is not that fast. I got real lucky. I was refreshing the twitter site like crazy, until I saw the DW tweet. The site never lagged for one second, and everything went smooth. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Proceeds go to charity

yeah right 
a store in the city is charging $400.00 and i know non of that is NOT going to charity 

like i really care about some damn charity in the first place 
laugh.gif

also dont get started on resllers you damn well know no reseller is giving anything to charity 
roll.gif
I know I know you're right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but he asked and Im pretty sure thats what Nike would say if asked.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I will get this done.
This. I love the buy/sell because it's a great way to find trades or unload some stuff you're not wearing or just doesn't fit your tastes. But there's so many dudes with multiples that use it just to get around paying the ebay fees aka increase their margin the day after the release.

But on to these kicks specifically. Struck out on NDC tonight (same time out error as everyone else), but I might try again on the 24th after the ASG Lebrons/KDs/Foams. That or I'll just start collecting asics/new balances/adidas. Nike's turning me off lately.

I was fortunate enough to grab my size 14. I think having a bigger foot really helps with the limited online releases.

Back
Top Bottom