New Full Captain America Trailer......piff

Originally Posted by pftjordans

this dude is getting a lot of cool roles ...

wait.... what happens if capt. america were to meets the fantastic four
laugh.gif

the move looks cool though!
They would simply cast another Johnny Storm if, the Fantastic Four ever were to appear on screen, which I highly doubt because Johnny Storm died. It isn't that big of a deal.
I think both films will be good and will stay pretty true to the comics. They have good writers, directors, and heads at Marvel that are working on the film. I think Marvel is on the right track.

Green lantern and Thor look like @+**...this one looks ight...I like Chris Evans....btw Tony Starks pops in the movie is :smoking really like how they are tying everyone together...the avengers movie is gonna be one hell of a cast...of course RDJr will always steal the show

Green lantern and Thor look like @+**...this one looks ight...I like Chris Evans....btw Tony Starks pops in the movie is :smoking really like how they are tying everyone together...the avengers movie is gonna be one hell of a cast...of course RDJr will always steal the show

Originally Posted by kidplay

looks good but capt america with that pistol looks kinda lame.
That's what I'm saying. My man Cap toting a 6 shooter.
30t6p3b.gif
Looks silly...

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Am I the only person who thinks Thor and Captain American both look awful?
Thor looks lame as hell. Captain America looks dope though
I agree with this statement. I'm still gonna watch Thor regardless...

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

laugh.gif

They would simply cast another Johnny Storm if, the Fantastic Four ever were to appear on screen, which I highly doubt because Johnny Storm died. It isn't that big of a deal.
I think both films will be good and will stay pretty true to the comics. They have good writers, directors, and heads at Marvel that are working on the film. I think Marvel is on the right track.
When/How did he die? Is this in the comics? Where can I get some info on it?

Originally Posted by kidplay

looks good but capt america with that pistol looks kinda lame.
That's what I'm saying. My man Cap toting a 6 shooter.
30t6p3b.gif
Looks silly...

Originally Posted by vezon

Thor looks lame as hell. Captain America looks dope though
I agree with this statement. I'm still gonna watch Thor regardless...

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

laugh.gif

When/How did he die? Is this in the comics? Where can I get some info on it?

^^just google it...that's what I did, I knew one of them was set to die, why the !**# did they kill off the best of the four....I wouldn't have missed Invisible woman one bit.

^^just google it...that's what I did, I knew one of them was set to die, why the !**# did they kill off the best of the four....I wouldn't have missed Invisible woman one bit.

i dont mind reynolds playing characters from different comic book companies but he was already this guy

Ryan_Reynolds_in_Blade:_Trinity_Wallpaper_8_800.jpg

hannibal king... which was trash

i dont mind reynolds playing characters from different comic book companies but he was already this guy

Ryan_Reynolds_in_Blade:_Trinity_Wallpaper_8_800.jpg

hannibal king... which was trash

I can't wait till it's all over and they bring all of the movies together. DVD collection is going to be insane 

I can't wait till it's all over and they bring all of the movies together. DVD collection is going to be insane 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Eh. I have faith in Marvel Studios PERIOD.
#TeamMarvel
#BAMF!

....and if you don't realize by now that Sue was ALWAYS the F4's ace in the hole, you've missed a @*!* load of sub text...

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Eh. I have faith in Marvel Studios PERIOD.
#TeamMarvel
#BAMF!

....and if you don't realize by now that Sue was ALWAYS the F4's ace in the hole, you've missed a @*!* load of sub text...

Back
Top Bottom