My lil' brother was on that winter of '07
And your from Texas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude...NY been up on that since 05 my %+@!$
laugh.gif

Soon yall gonna hear about Von Dutch trucker caps
Yall southern folk are 4 years behind...as always
Everything NY does, another region tries and copy us, then we abandon it and come up with some new %%+$
Next month i bet Atl is gonna start with the skulls and bones, which we left alone 2 years back

lmao PPL from NY always think things started there. Some things yeah and somethings nah, but they like to take credit for starting a new trend... i wontdiscuss any trends lets save it for another topic...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

oh my dear Lord are you late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And your from Texas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Everything NY does, another region tries and copy us, then we abandon it and come up with some new %%+$
Next month i bet Atl is gonna start with the skulls and bones, which we left alone 2 years back

!!*% outta here!!
indifferent.gif
not going to happen
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Of course it will, and you know it..Give it a couple of months
We all know for a fact that New York City's style is superior to the South's..and that is a fact

I'm cosigning. NYC def. starts trends. then the ripple effect reaches the south last. It was rough while I was in college in NC, being from NYC area. Like a D#$% time machine.

so what stupid son of a %$$+% started that tight clothes shhhh because guys substituting leggings for actual jeans are not
pimp.gif
its
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

clothes that actually fit was a heck of a good change for the "hood"

but
eyes.gif
at these 1994 born kids wearing tight colorful pants
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

oh my dear Lord are you late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And your from Texas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

!!*% outta here!!
indifferent.gif
not going to happen
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Of course it will, and you know it..Give it a couple of months
We all know for a fact that New York City's style is superior to the South's..and that is a fact

I'm cosigning. NYC def. starts trends. then the ripple effect reaches the south last. It was rough while I was in college in NC, being from NYC area. Like a D#$% time machine.

so what stupid son of a %$$+% started that tight clothes shhhh because guys substituting leggings for actual jeans are not
pimp.gif
its
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

clothes that actually fit was a heck of a good change for the "hood"

but
eyes.gif
at these 1994 born kids wearing tight colorful pants
smh.gif

exactly what I'm saying

Ny always startin the new trends then we move on to something else, but credit has to be given to dmv for the goadomes and otha nike boots

When I went to Texas in like 07 they wore that in the hood

I said it will never happen where I live

Man was I wrong

Live in The DMV by the way

That cali swag was always okay cause it was simple, but I always dug a raiders hat with a pair of shades
pimp.gif

Some of yall fronting like New York don't set the standards for FRESH.

.NEW YORK ARE FRESH.

It's weird because no one in the "hood" was dressing the way a lot of the younger trend setting people are dressing in the hood nowadays either.
Those were the same cats who would get shouted at for trying to front or be "white" or whatever. The whole street style that takes from elements ofpunk rock aesthetic, skateboard fashion, the whole preppy look, etc - now you got all kinds of kids emulating that style. You never used to see black kids inspots like Brooklyn skateboarding and now you check the Brooklyn banks and there's crazy diversity. Things change, things evolve and all that. I don'tunderstand the condescension I'm reading from some people. It is closed-mindedness or something?

kids were wearing A&F when I was in the 9th grade that was 03....I didnt wear it then Im not wearing it now unless I'm going on a job interview

This isn't new, it's just starting to get big. Dudes are tired of wearing oversized clothes.

Im sorry, but this is the Gayyest izh i ever seen.

Abercrombie? Aeropostale? HOLLISTA!? BWAHHAHAAA
laugh.gif

Maybe im just OG. When trynna get the grown look....Ralph Lauren & Nautica FTW.

Back
Top Bottom