New Kim K Spandex Booty

J-lo in her prime
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Look closer, why she rockin a netted dress? She got cellulite. Now why on earth would you have cellulite on a fake booty? In 2006? That would be complete opposite of getting a fake booty, so there is no cellulite. Dima, you stay losing. I await more excuses and STILL the surgery proof of her butt and *******.

Yes, she still does wear butt pads sometimes. You saw the last pics I posted of her in the silver bikini (April 2010), you see how high up top she got her injections?Her butt does look less phat there than now and she even weighed more. Now, she loses weight (10-15 lbs), and gets a bigger butt. It does not matter if she has cellulite, by the way. Fake boobs and butts with injections can still have cellulite and stretch marks by reabsorbbing some of the transferred fat.

Ok hun, how about we agree to disagree? I will stick to my belief her butt is fake and you can stick to your belief. We will never agree. We both showed our points and still stick to our conclusions. Well, at least we both agree she is a gorgeous and beautiful woman with an amazing body.

By the way, are we allowed posting bare butts here? I wanted to post Kim K in the last W magazine photoshoot she did. There is also stars on her nipples at least. Is that still allowed?  

Damn you Boost. I will never get to finish my work.
laugh.gif
Actually, damn you NT.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Look closer, why she rockin a netted dress? She got cellulite. Now why on earth would you have cellulite on a fake booty? In 2006? That would be complete opposite of getting a fake booty, so there is no cellulite. Dima, you stay losing. I await more excuses and STILL the surgery proof of her butt and *******.

Yes, she still does wear butt pads sometimes. You saw the last pics I posted of her in the silver bikini (April 2010), you see how high up top she got her injections?Her butt does look less phat there than now and she even weighed more. Now, she loses weight (10-15 lbs), and gets a bigger butt. It does not matter if she has cellulite, by the way. Fake boobs and butts with injections can still have cellulite and stretch marks by reabsorbbing some of the transferred fat.

Ok hun, how about we agree to disagree? I will stick to my belief her butt is fake and you can stick to your belief. We will never agree. We both showed our points and still stick to our conclusions. Well, at least we both agree she is a gorgeous and beautiful woman with an amazing body.

By the way, are we allowed posting bare butts here? I wanted to post Kim K in the last W magazine photoshoot she did. There is also stars on her nipples at least. Is that still allowed?  

Damn you Boost. I will never get to finish my work.
laugh.gif
Actually, damn you NT.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........
translation: i wish people would talk about me more

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom