New Kim K Spandex Booty

The worst part about Kim K threads

-Obligatory underhand jelly hate from Hazleyed Honey

-Obligatory "im not hating" responses from Hazleyed Honey

-Hazleyed Honey's opinions in general

-That one dude who goes out his way to "I don't get the hype"
eyes.gif
c'mon son. You dudes beast over flaminghotcheetos ex girls, you mean to tell me Kim K aint bad? stop it

-Those few dudes who take the Kim K slurping too far

-The people who find it hard to believe thats her real *#* (hazleyed honey) So you mean to tell me its IMPOSSIBLE that she has a big *#* ? Stop it

So I guess Rosa Acosta, Amber Rose, Buffy the Body, Vida Guerra, Melissa Ford, Every black woman from ATL, and every latin chick from Spanish Harlem ALL have fake butts. And even if it was fake.....who cares? Seriously why does it bother you? She has the money to do it, and you dont. You jelly? Yeah you jelly.

-The Juice

eyes.gif
c'mon son. You dudes beast over flaminghotcheetos ex girls, you mean to tell me Kim K aint bad? stop it

-The people who find it hard to believe thats her real *#* (hazleyed honey) So you mean to tell me its IMPOSSIBLE that she has a big *#* ? Stop it

So I guess Rosa Acosta, Amber Rose, Buffy the Body, Vida Guerra, Melissa Ford, Every black woman from ATL, and every latin chick from Spanish Harlem ALL have fake butts. And even if it was fake.....who cares? Seriously why does it bother you? She has the money to do it, and you dont. You jelly? Yeah you jelly.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........
translation: i wish people would talk about me more

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

p.s. I still wouldn't sleep with Kim, I'd think we'd do better as friends
pimp.gif

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
so your saying if kim k wanted to smash you would pass that up??? yea right, not unless you playing for the other team.
sick.gif

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
so your saying if kim k wanted to smash you would pass that up??? yea right, not unless you playing for the other team.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

eyes.gif

-The Juice

Why it is with some Kim K lovers, when one believes she has plastic surgery of any kind, you are a hater or jealous. I just butt myself in the convo because I saw a debate going on about if her #%@ is fake or not, and I added my two cents. You know me when it comes to my style on here, I write essays that rival Method Man's postings. I need to break it down and do my analysis. 

Of course some women can have natural large phat booties (ie. Jennifer Lopez, Melyssa Ford, Esther Baxter,etc.) just like a woman can have large natural breasts. But, I just judge by if I see it looking natural or not. So what if some people on here are having a discussion on if her assets are real or not, what's it to you guys? Just a debate. I like to debate.  Of course it is does not matter if it is real or not. But, we are just debating on the topic, that's all.I would even do the same thing if people came on here and make a thread admiring Mike the Situation's body from Jersey Shore and claimed he is all natural. I will come and debate to claim I disagree and that he takes steroids to look like that.  

To me, people who throw the you are jealous or hater card have no debating skills and have no validation or proof to back up their points or arguments. 

Usually you are more harsh with your replies to me, so I appreciate you not throwing insults like you usually do.
smile.gif

eyes.gif

-The Juice

Why it is with some Kim K lovers, when one believes she has plastic surgery of any kind, you are a hater or jealous. I just butt myself in the convo because I saw a debate going on about if her #%@ is fake or not, and I added my two cents. You know me when it comes to my style on here, I write essays that rival Method Man's postings. I need to break it down and do my analysis. 

Of course some women can have natural large phat booties (ie. Jennifer Lopez, Melyssa Ford, Esther Baxter,etc.) just like a woman can have large natural breasts. But, I just judge by if I see it looking natural or not. So what if some people on here are having a discussion on if her assets are real or not, what's it to you guys? Just a debate. I like to debate.  Of course it is does not matter if it is real or not. But, we are just debating on the topic, that's all.I would even do the same thing if people came on here and make a thread admiring Mike the Situation's body from Jersey Shore and claimed he is all natural. I will come and debate to claim I disagree and that he takes steroids to look like that.  

To me, people who throw the you are jealous or hater card have no debating skills and have no validation or proof to back up their points or arguments. 

Usually you are more harsh with your replies to me, so I appreciate you not throwing insults like you usually do.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
sick.gif

No name droppin' but I'm around celeb a lot, they're normal people...I never had a problem getting pretty women (it's not hard)
I DECIDE who I wanna smash, I don't wait around for P like doggie biscuits...that's for them other dudes.
She just seem like a cool person I'd crack jokes with and go to dinner or something. I'm not thirst like that.

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
sick.gif

No name droppin' but I'm around celeb a lot, they're normal people...I never had a problem getting pretty women (it's not hard)
I DECIDE who I wanna smash, I don't wait around for P like doggie biscuits...that's for them other dudes.
She just seem like a cool person I'd crack jokes with and go to dinner or something. I'm not thirst like that.

^^
laugh.gif
(2post above)

get out of here with all that BS being around celebs means nothing you dont think Austin and Bush are around celebs allot? if you wouldnt smash like ole boy said your playing for the other team stop fronten 
eyes.gif

^^
laugh.gif
(2post above)

get out of here with all that BS being around celebs means nothing you dont think Austin and Bush are around celebs allot? if you wouldnt smash like ole boy said your playing for the other team stop fronten 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

smile.gif

I'm harsh because I view you as possibly the top 5 worst posters in NT history. Every time you post I want to "
eyes.gif
"  You are a hater because you continue to say she is fake, and people continue to dig up old pics of her to prove you wrong. Butt pads? Really? Once again, so many women have huge butts but for some reason Kim is immune to that and with out any sort of evidence, she is clearly fake. Also as a person who GTL's quite often, to say The Situation is on steroids, is a very uneducated guess. Have you been to the gym lately? Have you looked into what types of steroids are out right now and what they do? Or do you see a guy with big arms and automatically make an assumption with out any thought/research put into it. Son injected steroids and it ONLY effected his arms. OK sure. Google synthol (and even that's a stretch).

Yet another
eyes.gif
worthy opinion from you.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

smile.gif

I'm harsh because I view you as possibly the top 5 worst posters in NT history. Every time you post I want to "
eyes.gif
"  You are a hater because you continue to say she is fake, and people continue to dig up old pics of her to prove you wrong. Butt pads? Really? Once again, so many women have huge butts but for some reason Kim is immune to that and with out any sort of evidence, she is clearly fake. Also as a person who GTL's quite often, to say The Situation is on steroids, is a very uneducated guess. Have you been to the gym lately? Have you looked into what types of steroids are out right now and what they do? Or do you see a guy with big arms and automatically make an assumption with out any thought/research put into it. Son injected steroids and it ONLY effected his arms. OK sure. Google synthol (and even that's a stretch).

Yet another
eyes.gif
worthy opinion from you.

-The Juice

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
sick.gif

i think NT wants a name. lol. i guess tho, that you.......i guess.........................guess i do....cuz if kim k wanted to smush.....o lawdddddd...but i guess u wouldnt.....u sure? i dont think your sure

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

pimp.gif
sick.gif

i think NT wants a name. lol. i guess tho, that you.......i guess.........................guess i do....cuz if kim k wanted to smush.....o lawdddddd...but i guess u wouldnt.....u sure? i dont think your sure

^ relax he's gettin box from celebs left and right bruh, hence the need to prove himself to a bunch of people online in every post.  

^ relax he's gettin box from celebs left and right bruh, hence the need to prove himself to a bunch of people online in every post.  

eyes.gif

-The Juice

just described yourself. seems like your going out of your way to defend her

Back
Top Bottom