New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

The worst part about Kim K threads

-Obligatory underhand jelly hate from Hazleyed Honey

-Obligatory "im not hating" responses from Hazleyed Honey

-Hazleyed Honey's opinions in general

-That one dude who goes out his way to "I don't get the hype"
eyes.gif
c'mon son. You dudes beast over flaminghotcheetos ex girls, you mean to tell me Kim K aint bad? stop it

-Those few dudes who take the Kim K slurping too far

-The people who find it hard to believe thats her real *#* (hazleyed honey) So you mean to tell me its IMPOSSIBLE that she has a big *#* ? Stop it

So I guess Rosa Acosta, Amber Rose, Buffy the Body, Vida Guerra, Melissa Ford, Every black woman from ATL, and every latin chick from Spanish Harlem ALL have fake butts. And even if it was fake.....who cares? Seriously why does it bother you? She has the money to do it, and you dont. You jelly? Yeah you jelly.

-The Juice

just described yourself. seems like your going out of your way to defend her

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Usually you are more harsh with your replies to me, so I appreciate you not throwing insults like you usually do.
smile.gif

I'm harsh because I view you as possibly the top 5 worst posters in NT history. Every time you post I want to "
eyes.gif
"  You are a hater because you continue to say she is fake, and people continue to dig up old pics of her to prove you wrong. Butt pads? Really? Once again, so many women have huge butts but for some reason Kim is immune to that and with out any sort of evidence, she is clearly fake. Also as a person who GTL's quite often, to say The Situation is on steroids, is a very uneducated guess. Have you been to the gym lately? Have you looked into what types of steroids are out right now and what they do? Or do you see a guy with big arms and automatically make an assumption with out any thought/research put into it. Son injected steroids and it ONLY effected his arms. OK sure. Google synthol (and even that's a stretch).

Yet another
eyes.gif
worthy opinion from you.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
The feeling is mutual. Trust me, your posts are filled with invalidated remarks and harsh undertones and throwing insults because you lack credibility in your replies. So you resort to personal attacks because of how defensive you get.  I am a hater because I believe she has had plastic surgery? I must be a hater to think that Pamela Anderson has had fake boobs right? Kim K has had butt implants/injections gradually for YEARS now. Yes, some celebrity females and every day women wear butt pads. What is the problem with that? Many celebrities and models have plastic surgery on their bodies and faces and you believe somehow Kim Kardashian is immune to that. So, to each their own. I am not the only one who thinks her +%* and other parts on her body are fake. Many other men and Kim K fans on here do too, even though they love her, so they must be haters for having that opinion.

I will admit, I could be wrong about The Situation. I am unsure about him. But, let's say, I am more sure Ronnie does steroids, and if someone claimed he is natural, and I debate he is not. Does that mean I am a hater or anyone who disagrees is? Now, your posts towards me, that is hate.

Usually you are more harsh with your replies to me, so I appreciate you not throwing insults like you usually do.
smile.gif

I'm harsh because I view you as possibly the top 5 worst posters in NT history. Every time you post I want to "
eyes.gif
"  You are a hater because you continue to say she is fake, and people continue to dig up old pics of her to prove you wrong. Butt pads? Really? Once again, so many women have huge butts but for some reason Kim is immune to that and with out any sort of evidence, she is clearly fake. Also as a person who GTL's quite often, to say The Situation is on steroids, is a very uneducated guess. Have you been to the gym lately? Have you looked into what types of steroids are out right now and what they do? Or do you see a guy with big arms and automatically make an assumption with out any thought/research put into it. Son injected steroids and it ONLY effected his arms. OK sure. Google synthol (and even that's a stretch).

Yet another
eyes.gif
worthy opinion from you.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
The feeling is mutual. Trust me, your posts are filled with invalidated remarks and harsh undertones and throwing insults because you lack credibility in your replies. So you resort to personal attacks because of how defensive you get.  I am a hater because I believe she has had plastic surgery? I must be a hater to think that Pamela Anderson has had fake boobs right? Kim K has had butt implants/injections gradually for YEARS now. Yes, some celebrity females and every day women wear butt pads. What is the problem with that? Many celebrities and models have plastic surgery on their bodies and faces and you believe somehow Kim Kardashian is immune to that. So, to each their own. I am not the only one who thinks her +%* and other parts on her body are fake. Many other men and Kim K fans on here do too, even though they love her, so they must be haters for having that opinion.

I will admit, I could be wrong about The Situation. I am unsure about him. But, let's say, I am more sure Ronnie does steroids, and if someone claimed he is natural, and I debate he is not. Does that mean I am a hater or anyone who disagrees is? Now, your posts towards me, that is hate.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

eyes.gif
c'mon son. You dudes beast over flaminghotcheetos ex girls, you mean to tell me Kim K aint bad? stop it

-The people who find it hard to believe thats her real *#* (hazleyed honey) So you mean to tell me its IMPOSSIBLE that she has a big *#* ? Stop it

So I guess Rosa Acosta, Amber Rose, Buffy the Body, Vida Guerra, Melissa Ford, Every black woman from ATL, and every latin chick from Spanish Harlem ALL have fake butts. And even if it was fake.....who cares? Seriously why does it bother you? She has the money to do it, and you dont. You jelly? Yeah you jelly.

-The Juice

Yep. Cause in every Kim thread, you will find me slurping her. Your comprehension skills need a little work.

laugh.gif

The issue is not you saying it's fake, the issue is you claiming its fake with ZERO evidence

-The Juice

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

eyes.gif

-The Juice

Yep. Cause in every Kim thread, you will find me slurping her. Your comprehension skills need a little work.

laugh.gif

The issue is not you saying it's fake, the issue is you claiming its fake with ZERO evidence

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........
translation: i wish people would talk about me more

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

p.s. I still wouldn't sleep with Kim, I'd think we'd do better as friends
pimp.gif
so your saying if kim k wanted to smash you would pass that up??? yea right, not unless you playing for the other team.
sick.gif

No name droppin' but I'm around celeb a lot, they're normal people...I never had a problem getting pretty women (it's not hard)
I DECIDE who I wanna smash, I don't wait around for P like doggie biscuits...that's for them other dudes.
She just seem like a cool person I'd crack jokes with and go to dinner or something. I'm not thirst like that.

pep's talking out the AS_S !!!

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........
translation: i wish people would talk about me more

roll.gif
CHECK MATE!

p.s. I still wouldn't sleep with Kim, I'd think we'd do better as friends
pimp.gif
so your saying if kim k wanted to smash you would pass that up??? yea right, not unless you playing for the other team.
sick.gif

No name droppin' but I'm around celeb a lot, they're normal people...I never had a problem getting pretty women (it's not hard)
I DECIDE who I wanna smash, I don't wait around for P like doggie biscuits...that's for them other dudes.
She just seem like a cool person I'd crack jokes with and go to dinner or something. I'm not thirst like that.

pep's talking out the AS_S !!!

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

wait wait wait. you got pics of FreshProduct you been holdin out?
nerd.gif

No,but I have seen his pics.

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I love my curly red hair [/color]
pimp.gif

Boy please...you're black, looked ashy in the pic that was posted, and you have an abnormally large bottom lip.

Considering the pic was in black and white, I take it you also had acne or acne scars which you didn't want anyone to notice...
grin.gif

nerd.gif

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Boy please...you're black, looked ashy in the pic that was posted, and you have an abnormally large bottom lip.

Considering the pic was in black and white, I take it you also had acne or acne scars which you didn't want anyone to notice...
grin.gif

roll.gif
@ The comments

So now dudes mad cause I'd say I wouldn't smash Kim?
I repeat, I'm NOT SUPER RICH, NOT SUPER FAMOUS, or none of that.
But I HAVE smashed pretty women, so Kim is an average person with average problems
and expectations. Why you think Austin and Reggie ejected on her after smashing? The got
caught up just like you dudes are in the GLITTER.

If I think I'd enjoy being friends with her more, just chillen', vacation, beaches, movies etc...
why complicate things by smashing? Once you smash a chick ULTIMATUMS are set.

And if you smash and dash you look like a thirsty viking and attention starved, smashing just
to say you smash...Kiss and Tell types always wash out overnight, look at Ray J's career
compared to Kims? Look at Amber Roses's compared to Ye's? Look at Kat Stacks compared to...?

Like I said I'm not tryna sound cocky or arrogant I'm just saying I smash dimes NOW, so I'd think after
watching her show and reading her interviews and books we'd be better as friends.

roll.gif
@ The comments

So now dudes mad cause I'd say I wouldn't smash Kim?
I repeat, I'm NOT SUPER RICH, NOT SUPER FAMOUS, or none of that.
But I HAVE smashed pretty women, so Kim is an average person with average problems
and expectations. Why you think Austin and Reggie ejected on her after smashing? The got
caught up just like you dudes are in the GLITTER.

If I think I'd enjoy being friends with her more, just chillen', vacation, beaches, movies etc...
why complicate things by smashing? Once you smash a chick ULTIMATUMS are set.

And if you smash and dash you look like a thirsty viking and attention starved, smashing just
to say you smash...Kiss and Tell types always wash out overnight, look at Ray J's career
compared to Kims? Look at Amber Roses's compared to Ye's? Look at Kat Stacks compared to...?

Like I said I'm not tryna sound cocky or arrogant I'm just saying I smash dimes NOW, so I'd think after
watching her show and reading her interviews and books we'd be better as friends.

-The Juice
My evidence is from pics I posted and seeing how her butt looks. She will lose 10 to 15 lbs, and her *%# and boobs even get bigger (bikini pics in silver I posted). Her butt looks so swollen and is shaped un-naturally - from the liposuction taken around her back and thighs and the fat injected into her butt. A plastic surgeon can come on here and give you their points, and you would not believe it. To each their own. Again, it does not take any way from how beautiful she is, body and face wise. I just added in my two cents because there was a discussion about it on here. *shrugs*

No one answered my question if I can post a picture of Kim K's bare butt on here.

-The Juice
My evidence is from pics I posted and seeing how her butt looks. She will lose 10 to 15 lbs, and her *%# and boobs even get bigger (bikini pics in silver I posted). Her butt looks so swollen and is shaped un-naturally - from the liposuction taken around her back and thighs and the fat injected into her butt. A plastic surgeon can come on here and give you their points, and you would not believe it. To each their own. Again, it does not take any way from how beautiful she is, body and face wise. I just added in my two cents because there was a discussion about it on here. *shrugs*

No one answered my question if I can post a picture of Kim K's bare butt on here.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reaching.. and Crank made me look "ashy" after that PS, other than that, my skin stay smooth brotha.. As for my lips, well I'd be jelly too if I weren't me [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: And acne or acne scars? 
laugh.gif
my face was as clear as day in that pic, pay attention next time [/color]

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reaching.. and Crank made me look "ashy" after that PS, other than that, my skin stay smooth brotha.. As for my lips, well I'd be jelly too if I weren't me [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: And acne or acne scars? 
laugh.gif
my face was as clear as day in that pic, pay attention next time [/color]

Back
Top Bottom