New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these look way better in person. pics don't do them justice. ... best foam since metellic reds

these probably won't go as fast as the White Cement 88 retro but they'll go fast. and it's Twitter Link Only so no refreshing the page with the style code on this one.
wink.gif

Kinda late but if anyone needs an rsvp for these for free pm me your name, sz, and nike location... trying to help nters out, will get home at 2.

Damn I woke up today and decided that I want them.

Nah you know what I'm not even going to wear them.

But... ah decisions decisions.

Me and my folks are bout to camp tonight till saturday! These foams go HARD! They bout to be added to the collection real soon!

Kinda late but if anyone needs an rsvp for these for free pm me your name, sz, and nike location... trying to help nters out, will get home at 2.
Good lookin dog real sneakerheads know what it real. Lame a** kids always hatin.

Sad question to even ask.

Dudes can't be just pure eternal sports fans anymore with these "here today, gone tomorrow" fashion clowns...

:smh:

thats funny -- i wasnt aware wearing jerseys was a requirement to being an eternal sports fan . whatever that even means

unless youre a fan of the team , and preferably wearing the jersey during that said team's sporting events , rocking a jersey to me is funny . just sayin

Last edited:
Call me what you want. Broke and a hype is what i aint through. I get every foam and im always first in line sucka. Lol. Cats like u didnt get em but want em and talkin B.S. like a chick. I got more kicks than you and your grandma. Real sneakerheads camp for they kicks! Miss me with all that loud talkin.
:rofl:

2night though??? Is the THIRST that real in your area you need to camp out 48hrs before this release?
Yeah folks in cali don't play when it comes to foams. Your liable to get your head put on flat over these shoes. Do i agree with that, naw i don't. But haters get put in they place.

Sad question to even ask.

Dudes can't be just pure eternal sports fans anymore with these "here today, gone tomorrow" fashion clowns...

:smh:

thats funny -- i wasnt aware wearing jerseys was a requirement to being an eternal sports fan . whatever that even means

unless youre a fan of the team , and preferably wearing the jersey during that said team's sporting events , rocking a jersey to me is funny . just sayin

i rock the same jersey every sunday during the football season :D

I would be mad to if i dnt get a pair but then again Im not a hater. Lol. Step yo shoe game up before you talk to me son!

2night though??? Is the THIRST that real in your area you need to camp out 48hrs before this release?
Yeah folks in cali don't play when it comes to foams. Your liable to get your head put on flat over these shoes. Do i agree with that, naw i don't. But haters get put in they place.

I assumed it was only certain foams that brought the beast out in Cali, but apparently not. Good luck hope you cop with ease

i wonder if people seeing the camos still in stores will have the feeling of ease with this release meaning they will not have the urgency in buying them even though there are lower numbers. should make buying easier for those that are on top of things.

Call me what you want. Broke and a hype is what i aint through. I get every foam and im always first in line sucka. Lol. Cats like u didnt get em but want em and talkin B.S. like a chick. I got more kicks than you and your grandma. Real sneakerheads camp for they kicks! Miss me with all that loud talkin.

:lol: :lol: :smh:

I assumed it was only certain foams that brought the beast out in Cali, but apparently not. Good luck hope you cop with ease
Right on! Yeah Cali and Florida sneakerheads get ACTIVE every release! Thats why they do tickets if you ask me. So if you really want em u got camp or get taxed! All dem suckas talkin on the side wish they had em.

Back
Top Bottom