New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my size from Nike Dallas and my homie got his pair on lock too! 
nthat.gif

Saw these joints today and got two tickets for footlockers and footaction. I must say they look extra sick in person! Not a big purple fan but these joints are hard! (no homo)

I'm like 0- for lifetime on these damn twitter RSVP's...NTSM or NTLA dont matter i strike out lol......damn twitter bots...and then they always got the second RSVP in the afternoon cause of the leftover pairs that people dont pick up..then i strikeout again :\

I got my confirmation from Nike Chicago can't wait i have a feeling this will be my last foamposite.

testing the already flawed rsvp system with nikesf on these...not interested in copping tho

^Part of me is like "smh' at you for potentially wasting an RSVP and taking it from someone that wants it. Another part of me is like "I aint mad atcha" because sometimes i feel like i need practice for this flawed unfair, bot and program ridden system. meh. Do you bro, you probably wont get them anyway.

^Part of me is like "smh' at you for potentially wasting an RSVP and taking it from someone that wants it. Another part of me is like "I aint mad atcha" because sometimes i feel like i need practice for this flawed unfair, bot and program ridden system. meh. Do you bro, you probably wont get them anyway.
if i do get a conformation...ima just let em sit...but it is kinda shady

lmao! its all good bro. DC just opened and closed in under 2 minutes. #PurpleSun. Weird thing is I was refreshing like crazy, no new posts, but the text came through to my phone, then I send DM, and then I saw it on the feed. This system is soooo ragtag and unreliable.

Confirmed at Roosevelt sz 11.5... Can't wait till Saturday.. Picked up crimson 3s for $96 and now these.. Good week

Finally after 10 years a foam suns joint.Had 2 cop 10 pair.Dmv buzzing for these.already ordered my penny suns Jersey and vintage suns shooting shirt.Hope shooting stars drop! !

got zero from nikenyc and 2 out of 4 at roosevelt field mall...this was more difficult than the corks :rolleyes

thankfully I'm good with ndc.

Last edited:
Nike Scottsdale isn't even getting them.  Kind of blows to not have the Suns foamposite in Phoenix.  Only spot is HoH and I have yet to win a raffle there.

got my dm from niketown sf thanks to the guy who posted the free rsvp...got my first rsvp because of you greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom