New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
any stores doin phone orders? i need a sz11 retail if any1 got a good heart, lol

Last edited:
FAILED IN STORE AND in every website!!!1 I had them in cart 4 different times and during checkout they POOFED!!!!! DISAPPEARED!!!!

theres a simple explanation for all of that my dude...

tumblr_inline_mgyf58tlS91re0jxj.gif

Please don't start with the bot talk again.

And no buying, selling, trading in here you will be banned/suspended.

there's always a nice balance of dudes who 'easily copped' VS dudes who 'narrowly missed out' I think that's what makes this whole thing so interesting.  in any event... I got my 2 pairs simply by waking up @ 8am and walking to my PC. I can't do lines
wink.gif

there's always a nice balance of dudes who 'easily copped' VS dudes who 'narrowly missed out' I think that's what makes this whole thing so interesting.  in any event... I got my 2 pairs simply by waking up @ 8am and walking to my PC. I can't do lines
wink.gif
Its all luck (aka too many variables to list) I didn't get through on the bred 11s on ANY site for hours.. ended up getting 1 pair off FNL (
eyes.gif
) but I got multiples EASY for thunders 88's and these (same computer connection card etc).. so yea

this is kind of a long post but i thought some people would get a kick out of it

One spot by me got like 43 pair (didnt know this spot was the ONLY one with them on their list) and my hours i couldnt go get a guaranteed size ticket this past Wednseday. So anyway i tried online at EB, CityGear, FTL, and NDC no dice anywhere. I could of grabbed some small sizes but i just need one in my size. So after i struck out 6-625am, i drove up to the mall to wait at Sheikhs. Lady came early like 2 hours early (she worked there) and i just asked her if they received them. she said no so i went to another mall and when i found out that none of those stores got any either i got on FTL Unlocked and then found out that the one spot was a wrap in my town. Anyway, i go to the place that handed out tickets and waited while 6-7 people came in a got their foams. the manager knows me and we were talking while a guy and lady were getting 2 pair total of 10.5 foams. (im 10.5-11) the guy in front of him got a pair of the spizikes for some reason and before that guy walked away the guy said hey if you know anyone wanting a 10.5 to hit me up. so as hes telling is number to the guy with the spikes i recognize the number from a CL ad, so i pull out my nifty smart phone and voila! picture of the size ticket saying sold out $350... so i show the manager and shake my head and he starts laughing, the guy hears us and as he and his wife are walking out he asks me if i had a ticket and i told him no. he said that he has a 10.5 for sale and i told him yeah i know, i have your reseller CL ad right here. $100 profit?.... hes stunned as i show him on my phone and his wife just walks out of the store.

call it mean, wrong, honest, whatever you want. 

either way ill wait it out and ill find me a pair

this is kind of a long post but i thought some people would get a kick out of it

One spot by me got like 43 pair (didnt know this spot was the ONLY one with them on their list) and my hours i couldnt go get a guaranteed size ticket this past Wednseday. So anyway i tried online at EB, CityGear, FTL, and NDC no dice anywhere. I could of grabbed some small sizes but i just need one in my size. So after i struck out 6-625am, i drove up to the mall to wait at Sheikhs. Lady came early like 2 hours early (she worked there) and i just asked her if they received them. she said no so i went to another mall and when i found out that none of those stores got any either i got on FTL Unlocked and then found out that the one spot was a wrap in my town. Anyway, i go to the place that handed out tickets and waited while 6-7 people came in a got their foams. the manager knows me and we were talking while a guy and lady were getting 2 pair total of 10.5 foams. (im 10.5-11) the guy in front of him got a pair of the spizikes for some reason and before that guy walked away the guy said hey if you know anyone wanting a 10.5 to hit me up. so as hes telling is number to the guy with the spikes i recognize the number from a CL ad, so i pull out my nifty smart phone and voila! picture of the size ticket saying sold out $350... so i show the manager and shake my head and he starts laughing, the guy hears us and as he and his wife are walking out he asks me if i had a ticket and i told him no. he said that he has a 10.5 for sale and i told him yeah i know, i have your reseller CL ad right here. $100 profit?.... hes stunned as i show him on my phone and his wife just walks out of the store.

call it mean, wrong, honest, whatever you want. 
either way ill wait it out and ill find me a pair

damn how you married and still tryna flip kicks for a 100 bucks? thats on some bum juice status

Super easy cop from footlocker at Roosevelt Field Mall. They opened at 6:00 am and I just rolled out of bed and got there at 8:45 am and got my size 11 with ease.

Anybody in LA looking for these retail i know a spot still doesnt have a line Gonna hook up a few nters retail

House of hoops in Harlem got over 1500 pairs and they lettin cats cop 2

At a time.... limited? Maybe for you outta towners...NYC stay getting blessed

Wit quantity.

Pshh limited :lol:
Must be nice being in NY. Can't imagine a store having 1500 pairs down here.

Last edited:
Im so sick right now, i thought i would be able to cop easily after work...all 3 villas in the city sold out, mr alans, hoh fairlane smh. I underestimated my city

this release was stupid in baltimore to say the least.

i ended up with 2 10.5s. couldnt get a 9.5 or 10 to save my life. ill just wear elite socks and be fine.

side note:
probably the worst experience ive had buying foams in my life.
tried to ask this lady flipping them in front of DTLR to swap my 10.5 + $20 for her 9.5 but she wasnt having it. Dudes were telling her the 10.5 would sell faster but she didnt care. Talking about how she had her own money :smh:

My shipment was backordered. Now I'm wondering if I should just cancel. Sounds like lots of folks disappointed with these

A picture i found on twitter with the orange shiite string swap. Not really into colored shoestring but this is for ppl asking. I can't add pictures for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom