New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just came home to this email 37min ago....
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
We still have the merchandise you were interested in!

Thank you for shopping at Jimmy Jazz. We still have the items for a limited time. Complete your purchase now before the items sell out.

SOME MERCHANDISE MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]CHECKOUT NOW[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]YOUR SHOPPING CART[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Item[/td][td]Price[/td][td]QTY[/td][td]Cost[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]FOAMPOSITE ONE SNEAKER[/td][td]$235.00[/td][td]1[/td][td]$235.00[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Subtotal: $235.00[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]CHECKOUT[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

this release was stupid in baltimore to say the least.

i ended up with 2 10.5s. couldnt get a 9.5 or 10 to save my life. ill just wear elite socks and be fine.

side note:
probably the worst experience ive had buying foams in my life.
tried to ask this lady flipping them in front of DTLR to swap my 10.5 + $20 for her 9.5 but she wasnt having it. Dudes were telling her the 10.5 would sell faster but she didnt care. Talking about how she had her own money :smh:

well i heard the thirst is real for any thing ending in posite down there :smh:

just came home to this email 37min ago....

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[table][TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
We still have the merchandise you were interested in!
Thank you for shopping at Jimmy Jazz.
We still have the items for a limited time. Complete your purchase now before the items sell out.

SOME MERCHANDISE MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/td]

[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[/TR][/TABLE][/td][TABLE][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]CHECKOUT NOW[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td][/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]YOUR SHOPPING CART[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td]Item[/td]

[td]Price[/td]

[td]QTY[/td]

[td]Cost[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td][/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]http://enews.jimmyjazz.com/q/Pcrrt2ITslApFl8owEKEO_pVtxANAeDZPUHKp2egKqT2EgYrRUGkOp7UqMXLP[/td]

[td]FOAMPOSITE ONE SNEAKER[/td]

[td]$235.00[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[td]$235.00[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td][/td]

[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Subtotal: $235.00[/TR][/TABLE][/TD][TABLE][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]CHECKOUT[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

SMH @ Me clicking the link to see if I could checkout with your foams. :lol:

SMH @ Me clicking the link to see if I could checkout with your foams.
laugh.gif
LOLOLOL!!!!  atleast you can laugh at yourself lol! I made sure you couldnt before I posted it, next thing you know I get a bill for some 100 pairs of sneakers...

So looks like we have a group of people that said they were an easy get, even multiple pairs, sitting on shelves, ect. Then we have a group that didn't have such an easy time getting these.

Do I have that right? Sounds like typical NT release day responses?

either these are more limited than we all thought it were or the thrist is just real
grin.gif

Its all luck (aka too many variables to list) I didn't get through on the bred 11s on ANY site for hours.. ended up getting 1 pair off FNL (
eyes.gif

) but I got multiples EASY for thunders 88's and these (same computer connection card etc).. so yea

I disagree, if u know your **** and do the leg work you can cop whatever you want. Make your own luck...

I won the NT RVSP but i got a 9.5 instead of 10. Picked them up and dropped them at home and went to local spot and grabbed a size 10 pretty smooth over here.

laugh.gif
 guess lucky for me I already sold each of my 2 pairs for $350 cash.
As much as people think these are GR and readily available, I think there is solid demand for these. I flipped two pairs for $310 and $320 pretty easily. I think the last 3 foam releases have left people hungry for something that stands out but is more wearable than the fighter jets and pinks.

As much as people think these are GR and readily available, I think there is solid demand for these. I flipped two pairs for $310 and $320 pretty easily. I think the last 3 foam releases have left people hungry for something that stands out but is more wearable than the fighter jets and pinks.

*Looks at my pairs*

BRB.....

But seriously, this shoe is sick. It was hard not to wear these out the store.

That Dos Equis from last night put me in a deep slumber..

Way overslept.. Heard a spot around my way still got a few pairs though.

Congrats to those who copped.

Managed to get 4 pairs. The color is nice, but I was expecting more from the pictures. Looks nice on feet.

Why do people think they are above the rules? No buying means no buying. Stop with the size specific posts and posts asking for a hookup. You will be suspended for trying to buy, sell, or trade.

Back
Top Bottom