***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

laced heat laced heat

Oh boy here we go...I loved the Pump 25 collabs...but because of the OG silhouette not just because of The Pump....you make me nervous with these new mash up ideas...

I'm looking forward to more Ventilators, but hybrids of all varieties can stay on the drawing board for all I care.

http://retrobok.com/ has a look at a Ventilator promo pack that includes a jacket & bag. Very '90s. Even a Walkman-esque cassette player with USB connection.

A couple of pics here - including a comparison of the stitch tongue to the label one:

Plus Reebok sent me an email touting Ventilators on YourReebok for customisation.

Last edited:
Well boys we all know Reebok likes to milk it when they have a little success with their shoes. 2015 is the year of the Ventilator so there will be like 25 Ventilator collabs along with the Ventilator Supreme coming back. The success they had with the pump being added to the Reebok Question musr have gone to someones head as 2015 you will see the blast and Shaqnosis with a big Orange pump placed on the tongue. Ive seen them and its not pretty.

There will also be a shaq hybrid releasing merging with what looks to be the first 3 shaqs into 1.

Prepare for the onslaught
My God, I knew that is going to happen, going again straight to the bottom of the pit...SMDH.
The only one that was previewed last year and that I'm excited about is the Ventilator Supreme, they can keep all the rest. I don't know why do we need Pump on models that never had it, when they literally have hundreds of models that were originally outfitted with the system, as for the hybrids, just no comment.

Last edited:
The Blast with a frickin pump????? Can't even begin to wrap my head around that trash. Guess it can get worse than those freaks of the night blasts.

Did anyone of you guys noticed the custom or the light/baby blue Shaq Attaq Rob Lowe is wearing in that "meat head" commercial for Direct TV?

Thing is I understood them moving away and pushing new techs but they should've kept the Pump around and relevant. Instead it was completely disregarded for years and ignored...stupid move IMO

Yeah I didn't mean that they should have completely abandoned the pump. They should have made it better and continued to improve on other tech. It did seem like the early 2000's were a bland time for sneakers. The 1 model Air Force 1 days. Sneakers were a compliment to wardrobes. Now it's the other way a round

Well boys we all know Reebok likes to milk it when they have a little success with their shoes. 2015 is the year of the Ventilator so there will be like 25 Ventilator collabs along with the Ventilator Supreme coming back. The success they had with the pump being added to the Reebok Question musr have gone to someones head as 2015 you will see the blast and Shaqnosis with a big Orange pump placed on the tongue. Ive seen them and its not pretty.

There will also be a shaq hybrid releasing merging with what looks to be the first 3 shaqs into 1.

Prepare for the onslaught

So the OG silhouettes don't sell, yet they feel the need to make Fusion/Hybrid/Frankenstein-like silhouettes? Absolutely unreal.

Besides the Ventilator and hybrid type shoes did you see any other retro basketball silhouettes?

SNS and Packer are Collaborating on something big for the all star Weekend.  Save your pennies as they will be releasing a few exclusive Reebok Basketball Silos.  I can't divulge what at the moment just know it will be a great weekend for reebok drops

Yeah I didn't mean that they should have completely abandoned the pump. They should have made it better and continued to improve on other tech. It did seem like the early 2000's were a bland time for sneakers. The 1 model Air Force 1 days. Sneakers were a compliment to wardrobes. Now it's the other way a round

It was besides Nike IMO, that's when I really got into them (maybe a few years earlier) with their Posites and Shox.

And with the Pump on everything news, I'd rather have no Pumps than whoring it out :frown:

SNS and Packer are Collaborating on something big for the all star Weekend.  Save your pennies as they will be releasing a few exclusive Reebok Basketball Silos.  I can't divulge what at the moment just know it will be a great weekend for reebok drops
If its all collabs, I am good. The only collab I bought was the Packer friends of the program and I doubt they will be able to top that, but we shall see.

Interesting, can't wait to see what they have in stored for consumers

i hope the price is right..not like those posite crap Nike puts out....

Thanks again for the information. I just don't see how some limited, overpriced and hyped drops help the brand in the long run.

That's exactly how the blast is supposed to be. Contrasting sides. It's nice. I'll cop[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Actually the lateral/medial sides of the left/right pairs are supposed to be same - it's an asymmetrical look, but it looks as though you have similar shoes when you look at the wearer from a side angle.

With this one, the medial sides on both left/right are the same, so regardless of how you look at the shoe it looks as though you have two different pairs on.

Last edited:
About the blast does anybody have both the black blue and white black pairs? Are both just as comfortable? I notice one retails for 5 bucks more at the regular retail price. Wondering if one is made better with dofferent materisls

I never cared for the blast back in the day but im in love with the design now. Something about the blast part on the ankle part and the outsole does it for me.

I might just end up buying both

Actually the lateral/medial sides of the left/right pairs are supposed to be same - it's an asymmetrical look, but it looks as though you have similar shoes when you look at the wearer from a side angle.

With this one, the medial sides on both left/right are the same, so regardless of how you look at the shoe it looks as though you have two different pairs on.
Which is exactly the problem with that ASG pair, I dont want to look like a big goof wearing two different shoes, like those idiots with two different Jordans on feet. 

NK, the Black and Royal is a bit more expensive because came out later and has not been heavily discounted yet, but soon. 

Back
Top Bottom