***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

So all those packer releases are in store only?

That's what it seems to be, but all the IG posts from them are showing a store front in NYC, not even Packer here in NJ. Apparently release info coming today or tomorrow. Actually Packer said they'll be closed today (Friday) and re opening Sat with "news".

That's what it seems to be, but all the IG posts from them are showing a store front in NYC, not even Packer here in NJ. Apparently release info coming today or tomorrow. Actually Packer said they'll be closed today (Friday) and re opening Sat with "news".
NY makes sense, All-star game week coming up. I'm not trippin if its in store only, money saved.

NY makes sense, All-star game week coming up. I'm not trippin if its in store only, money saved.

I'm not saying that it doesn't "make sense" per se. But with Packer being literally a 15 minute drive from NYC/GWB and to promote SOOOO HARD, only to say "In Store Only" and some random store front in NYC... kinda makes me like

Reebok is doing some great things with a lot of their shoes, regardless of how some of us feel about them, but to limit how we obtain them, just shooting themselves in the foot. If we ALL had a shot at getting them, instead of heading that eBay NYC reseller route.

Anybody else feelin me?

dc30 dc30
:x :lol: @ that pic
But yeah, I feel what you're saying.

Here's the thing, at least to me, a LARGE portion of sneakerheads eagerly await Nike's ASG pack. It's unveiled...to a LOT of mixed feelings. But they will be available everywhere. Reebok has a few great collabs for ASG that, to me, out do Nike's crap. Like an old 90's breakdance battle...only making Reebok's stuff in store only is like getting to the street corner with no boombox or cardboard...your opponent wins by default.

A great opportunity for greater exposure and variety in your all star weekend purchases and...fumble.

I believe Nike's top ASGs are only being released in NY as well. At least I know the Foams are NY only. Got a few friends...super pissed about that.

I believe Nike's top ASGs are only being released in NY as well. At least I know the Foams are NY only. Got a few friends...super pissed about that.

Only the Foams are NY only. Everything else will be online as well. Just like every other ASG release they have done.

They are all garbage anyway, not sure why would anyone buy any of those mega overpriced and pointless kicks that Nike are trying to push out. 

Sad now

Token38 and Packer shoes

Are saying NYC exclusive now

And they bringing out the MitchellandNess products

I am going to write them a very angry letter

Money...saved! But seriously, it they want to play that game, its all good, one of the reasons Reebok are not winning a lot fans out there, never liked that limited game. 

I understand the Limited marketing plan. It works for Nike and when Reebok did it at while back with those Shaq Attaq Azure 1's. Some just on here are still looking to get a pair. If that c'way had went the flooded FSR route, most would have waited for the discounts. Now if that shoe releases again....there will be no hesitation to cop.

I doubt the original White and Azure would have went on a discount even if they made 500k of them, that shoe was the peak of whatever small hype Reebok created and it was awaited by many people for 20 years. BTW nobody knew back then that they would be limited, no one expect it, including me, I thought that I will be able to cop on the next day, boy was I wrong. 

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if packers restocked these NYC exclusive collabs within the next year or so....

@trentbg I knew the hype was real when I went to Sheikh's and ask about the shoe the day before release. They told me it would be a raffle. A raffle for Reeboks? Knew I couldn't play around. Won a pair but I got a half a size lower from the shady sales clerk. Oh well

Last edited:
Amazing its going to be 2 years since, and look where are they today...

Last edited:
Yeah, you are not the only one. Shaqnosis was so stressful to get, I thought is going to be the same as the White/Azure and same with the Black/Azure. 

I was lucky enough to snatch up a pair of the OG shaq attaqs. I was pretty stressed cuz these are one of my all time favorite sneakers. I remember as a kid when they first released. I always wanted em,but never got em. I would have paid resell for em.

I got the blacks but wish I got the white color way instead

Anyone order from Rakuten? Only place with the blue/black Furys, I need these but nervous going to an international site like that

Back
Top Bottom