***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

ASG Questions ($140) and Blasts ($125) up on reebok.com. Presidents Day Coupon, SAVEMORE knocks $30 off the Questions and $20 off the Blasts

Questions out on FNL as well.

Last edited:
Just wondering how instapump furys fit. I've never owned a pair but am interested in the year of the sheep. Should I go tts? Any help is appreciated.

Also sorry if this is the wrong thread for such a question.

Last edited:
Hey just for you guys info. There is a player who reps Reeboks on court, mainly Questions. His IG is SemaJchriston. He plays for the Thunders D league team

Hey just for you guys info. There is a player who reps Reeboks on court, mainly Questions. His IG is SemaJchriston. He plays for the Thunders D league team

Don't know that cat. But there are 2 individuals I see on League Pass wearing Reeboks. Old a** Jason Terry of the Rockets and Gerald Green of the Suns. Green was wearing the ASG Questions one night when they played the Blazers.

Last edited:
a few pick ups.

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Sneaker-n-Stuff

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Highs And Lows

Reebok Pump Certified 25th Anniversary Limited Edition

Reebok Question Stash

Has the DMX air bags in the shoes BUT they're not pressurized...thus, useless :\  

Wooowww that's very stupid. Who decided to put non usable DMX inside the shoe. Do the recent DMX runner feature functioning DMX or...?

Last edited:
Wooowww that's very stupid. Who decided to put non usable DMX inside the shoe. Do the recent DMX runner feature functioning DMX or...?
Reebok dosen't own the actual use of the DMX technology, they just own the name DMX. They'll get sued if they make the air bags functional.  I think all retros after the Team Answer III's have this flat DMX cushion, even the runners.

Even thought the answer 1 does not have real dmx the cushioning is still comfortable

Thats because the foam used is super soft and they come with the super comfy shockpad insole

Reebok dosen't own the actual use of the DMX technology, they just own the name DMX. They'll get sued if they make the air bags functional.  I think all retros after the Team Answer III's have this flat DMX cushion, even the runners.
I am not sure if this is true, I think they are not using it simply because is too expensive for production, the whole technology was invented by Reebok in the early 90's and it was first called Dynamic Cushioning System or Dynamax.

It was in their walking shoes forever. I have heard it both ways, I'm not 100% sure the truth (I feel like I'm failing you guys)

Last edited:
That's crazy they can get sued for using a technology they developed or helped develope.

Even thought the answer 1 does not have real dmx the cushioning is still comfortable

Thats because the foam used is super soft and they come with the super comfy shockpad insole

When did these retros drop? Last year? 2013? I hadn't seen them anywhere. On feet, or in stores. Can't beat that for $52 though

Back
Top Bottom