***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Looks like I might have to pass on the Question Low Blue Toe for now since its a Finishline exclusive and shipping is $25 to Alaska. Hope Ebay has some reasonable re-sell prices...

Last edited:
How do the classic nylons fit?
Thinking about picking those Kitsune up tomorrow. Haven't worn those since I was a kid[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Are they tts?
Any help will be appreciated

Last edited:
Thinking about picking those Kitsune up tomorrow. Haven't worn those since I was a kid[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Are they tts?
Word I was thinking the same thing. I know classic leather fit tts and classic sport fit small but not sure about classic nylon

i've been eyeing a classic leather GR and was wondering the fit.  i'm not exactly sure on my nike sizing but i'm a 9 in US made NB 997/998 and 9.5 in asics gl3/gl5. 

Are they tts?
From what I could find, they seem to be TTS to a bit small. I went my GLIII/GLV size (.5 up) just to be safe. Rather have a tad bit of room in the toe than having my toes hurt.

From what I could find, they seem to be TTS to a bit small. I went my GLIII/GLV size (.5 up) just to be safe. Rather have a tad bit of room in the toe than having my toes hurt.
Yeah I was looking at how narrow the toe box looked from the photos, so sizing up probably would be the best bet.
Thanks[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I just wish Reebok would bring back the city classics so I could get the TX pair again, what makes me even more upset is I can't even find pics of either PR on google or anywhere on the net, I know they came out in 99-02

Last edited:
LPU:

Let me tell you something when I seen pics of these years ago, I was like "Awwww man these are absolutely beautiful!" I remember searching the net and couldn't find them at all, so I gave up until now. So glad I have these and I'll be rocking the hell out of them!

How's the fit..
Gonna have to search for them at resell since I went a lil crazy getting the wtap vans this weekend[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Not sure yet haha. This pair was send to my buddy in the states. I usually send most of my shoes to him because I can't bring that much stuff back from Japan.

Gotcha[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But those are definitely clean[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I go half a size up in Classics (Leather or otherwise) when I can (12.5 is not that common!), as I find the toebox to be snug. I can wear them in my "normal" size (wore the grey Stash Classics last night as a matter of fact), but they're not as comfortable as other Reeboks with that tight toe. Go half a size up if you're foot is even remotely wide.

I go half a size up in Classics (Leather or otherwise) when I can (12.5 is not that common!), as I find the toebox to be snug. I can wear them in my "normal" size (wore the grey Stash Classics last night as a matter of fact), but they're not as comfortable as other Reeboks with that tight toe. Go half a size up if you're foot is even remotely wide.
Repped. Glad I went up .5!
Gotcha[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But those are definitely clean[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
Def looking good!

LPU:

Let me tell you something when I seen pics of these years ago, I was like "Awwww man these are absolutely beautiful!" I remember searching the net and couldn't find them at all, so I gave up until now. So glad I have these and I'll be rocking the hell out of them!

I been looking for these in sz 9 forever man

Atmos been real lazy with their collabs so far. Not too impressed
Yup. Only thing I've liked from them lately was the atmos x snidel pump fury. It's very clean. Gum sole, few shades of blue. Just took mine out of the box to look at it and it's grown on me. Gotta unds them soon.

LPU:

It'd be great to find those. Congrats on the pickup.

Sorry to double post, but I saw these on Retrobok today and was wondering what others thought. They're not really up my alley, but living in Australia I don't have a lot of call for "winter-themed" shoes.

Back
Top Bottom