***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^^^ Repped. Wish I checked NT 2hrs ago, tho... might've been able to get me my sz 10. Oh well...

Just got a pair of the Shaqnosis Pumps and the pumps don't seem to work. Anyone else with a pair experiencing this same problem? The tongue behind the pump feels hard (like a stiff piece of cardboard) as does the release valve button.

Just got a pair of the Shaqnosis Pumps and the pumps don't seem to work. Anyone else with a pair experiencing this same problem? The tongue behind the pump feels hard (like a stiff piece of cardboard) as does the release valve button.

Honestly brother, the Pump-tech they are using these days is horrible. I have several Pump shoes and only about 20% have functioning Pumps. I only hope you did not pay full price for your Shaqnosis pair.

Honestly brother, the Pump-tech they are using these days is horrible. I have several Pump shoes and only about 20% have functioning Pumps. I only hope you did not pay full price for your Shaqnosis pair.

I got $30 off and might return them and get another pair with the 30% off code. I agree that today's pumps are nowhere near as good as vintage ones (and vintage ones STILL perform better today) but this particular pair of Shaqnosis Pumps felt very stiff, as though the pump was just for show.

And that's why is always better to wait for the deep discount, at least you not going to feel like you got robbed. To be honest among over 50 pairs I only have a few with problematic Pumps. 

Yea all my pumps work perfectly except maybe my shaq iv and even then it still works properly

And that's why is always better to wait for the deep discount, at least you not going to feel like you got robbed. To be honest among over 50 pairs I only have a few with problematic Pumps. 

Being a 7.5 makes that difficult for me. My size either sells out fast or stores just don't bother to carry it. By the time a deep discount comes my size is long gone

Yeah I feel you, strange enough FNL has only limited sizes from the Pump Shaqnosis, the only place that have FSR is Reebok.com. So disappointing to receive a pair with flaws, a real buzz killer for me.

Yeah I feel you, strange enough FNL has only limited sizes from the Pump Shaqnosis, the only place that have FSR is Reebok.com. So disappointing to receive a pair with flaws, a real buzz killer for me.
Yeah I might grab a pair with that discount and return the flawed ones. Gotta make up my mind before midnight!

Here's some JP exclusive stuff Reebok is dropping soon.

Edit. I believe the Pump's are JP Exclusive, but the Kitsune will drop worldwide in very limited numbers.

Zozotown Instapump Fury. Maison Kitsune Classic Nylon.

Last edited:
Loving those denim furys.

How do ventilators really fit? Im a 9 in nike, 8.5-9 in jordans would i be good with a size 8?

Last edited:
Loving those denim furys.

How do ventilators really fit? Im a 9 in nike, 8.5-9 in jordans would i be good with a size 8?
Yup an 8 should be good as long as you don't have overly wide feet.

I'm an 8.5 in Flyknits/GLVs, 8-8.5 in Jordans and I wear a 7.5 in Vents.

Yeah I might grab a pair with that discount and return the flawed ones

Got my replacement Shaqnosis Pumps and...same problem. I suspect the pump is just for show. Doesn't even feel like there's a soft air bladder in there.

That would be a great disappointment, I just got the Kamikaze ll Pump and the pumps are working with no problem and the Pump Question that released earlier was OK as well. 

That would be a great disappointment, I just got the Kamikaze ll Pump and the pumps are working with no problem and the Pump Question that released earlier was OK as well. 
Yeah I might grab a pair with that discount and return the flawed ones. Gotta make up my mind before midnight!

Does the tongue feel stiff behind the pump? Is the release valve stiff?

Well all the latest retros are stiff, and all of they are working much difficult than the original pairs, but they are working. 

Are there any niketalkers in here from Germany??? If anyone either knows someone who lives there or actually lives there themselves PLEASE put me in contact. Need an international assist haha, happy to compensate for time.

Are there any niketalkers in here from Germany??? If anyone either knows someone who lives there or actually lives there themselves PLEASE put me in contact. Need an international assist haha, happy to compensate for time.
What you looking to grab? Those Oktoberfest classics?

Think @jumpman cbt2 lives in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom