***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Can't speak on behalf of everyone but this was never that ill of a shoe to me. With that said they REALLY need to get on the ball and retro the SXT Pump. I still can't fathom how in 25 years they have never retro'd the shoe that popular mechanics said was slightly better than the Nike Air Trainer SC III and is just pure beauty.

Also need a few more OG color way's of the twilight zone pump

smokin.gif

Would definitely love to see these.  Back in the day I got one pair of sneakers a school year and I picked these over the OG Grape 5s because EVERYONE was buying those. 

Can't speak on behalf of everyone but this was never that ill of a shoe to me. With that said they REALLY need to get on the ball and retro the SXT Pump. I still can't fathom how in 25 years they have never retro'd the shoe that popular mechanics said was slightly better than the Nike Air Trainer SC III and is just pure beauty.

Also need a few more OG color way's of the twilight zone pump

:smokin

Truth. Bring back the OG box and everything.

My wear today. Still amazed how cheap I got them for -- like $30...

I wish the straps fit better, though. Had to take them right off.

im super excited for this release! Plain and simple just how I like it. Bet the materials used are going to be excellent knowing Reebok. I plan on copping 2, jus not sure about the white ones, we will see. phil32 phil32

If anyone is thinking about getting those Aztec OG's I'd suggest a full size above your Ventilator size (not sure that helps but it would have helped me)

If anyone is thinking about getting those Aztec OG's I'd suggest a full size above your Ventilator size (not sure that helps but it would have helped me)

That's pretty extreme. I bought mine tts and they are fine. If wide footed I would suggest going up .5 but I don't see a full size.

Everyone foot is different though.

Got my Vents x Aapes in from Packers. Not gonna lie, pretty unimpressed.

Last edited:
Peeps still checking for the 25th anni og bring back pumps? White pair? What are ds sz 13s going for?

Peeps still checking for the 25th anni og bring back pumps? White pair? What are ds sz 13s going for?

Been lookin to grab another pair of both the OGs but havent seen a OG sz 13 white, black pair I saw was 450 on ebay

Back
Top Bottom