***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

gonna pret for a rockcity miracle, or maybe extra butter...both said its very likely, but just no idea if its Wed/thus/Fri when drop

Well the reebok fail called it a preorder with a ship date of 4/29 I thinkit was? Maybe thats a clue...maybe not lol

But im right there with ya fam...

Did someone cop from the Solebox (very little) restock of the Stomper Mid´s?

I was carjacked unfortunately. grrrr …

dang its always 330AM or so on west coast time when europe does these re-stocks

feeling like rockcity isn't gonna come thru, emailed em, they said Keep checking our social media, if we get em youll know...hmm

Persistence finally paid off!

chatted with asphaltgold and he was nice enough to literally check the re-stock - which was 1 pair of 45 (11.5) and another in size 46

He said he can't sell before the re-stock later this week, but I told him the horror story about reebok completely crashing, so he asked his boss & gonna sell me the Low-Top for 139 Euro.

Still want a pair of the highs so at least I can possibly trade, but the lows are still sweet as I'm a major ALIENS fan, saw it opening day in 1986 w my Dad! (I was in kindergarten!)

Can't wait to get these home and try them on :smile: :smile: :smile:

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

the high-tops seem to work w some balman type skinnier looking jeans prob, but that's pretty much it...more for collectors than wearing em around, IMO

The "Bishop" Lows are much easier to pull off, I think..

Last edited:
I find the Pumps and AF1 High quite restrictive and uncomfortable for extended casual wear but this is on a whole other level.

Just checked my tracking and apparently they were supposed to be delivered today via USPS but it's sig-confirm. Bastards didn't leave a tag or anything so I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't checked. :smh:

Just checked my tracking and apparently they were supposed to be delivered today via USPS but it's sig-confirm. Bastards didn't leave a tag or anything so I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't checked.
mean.gif
Yep... everything that comes from Rise is Sig Confirmation. 

I have locked in on the white laces. Think it gives them a different dynamic but they both are really nice

Back
Top Bottom