***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Extra Butter confirmed FCFS on alien highs tomorrow in store, and online Saturday...plus an ig raffle lol

oh ok that's not bad
contemplating going there now but don't want to if people set up shop already
damn, I would be down to go. Anyone got eyes on there 
nerd.gif

Online? How? Supposed to drop 2 days from now 8{

Edit, nvm. You mean the line.

Last edited:
EB came through for me, the leather is insanely soft, and the tone of off-white is perfect. Reebok is already quality goods, but this is through the roof. Semiotic Standard from the first film on the inner box, with some updates. Love that I got this print with it too, been wanting this ad for years. Also, complimentary Sneaker Freaker.

Last edited:
EB came through for me, the leather is insanely soft, and the tone of off-white is perfect. Reebok is already quality goods, but this is through the roof. Semiotic Standard from the first film on the inner box, with some updates. Love that I got this print with it too, been wanting this ad for years. Also, complimentary Sneaker Freaker.

:nthat:

How many people were in the line? Size run?

10-12 people in line Tuesday. They took phone number and sizes, gave out wrist bands. Had enough for those people and 2 store releases, with no half sizes. Seems like they got a good amount, possibly more than Reebok.com

Ooooh! Didn't know they already gave out bands when they claimed fsfc for today

Last edited:
10-12 people in line Tuesday. They took phone number and sizes, gave out wrist bands. Had enough for those people and 2 store releases, with no half sizes. Seems like they got a good amount, possibly more than Reebok.com

Congrats bro...im in Miami...no in store options...but maybe EB online is a possibility if they had that many pairs?

Been stalking Rock City and Bait as well....but nada...

That's awesome, congrats! Some people knock their collabs, but I'll always stand by my belief that EB is the best boutique in the business. Great customer service, and they're in it for the love & not for the $$$. Just all-around GREAT people there, and this seems to show they can even manage a mega-hyped release like these well.

True. EB got a lot of undeserved heat earlier in the week for the lack of info around their launch, but it was Reebok's fault for being late on the shipment and not giving EB details about what stock they'd be receiving. They handled it really well once it came in, and the staff there is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom