***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

New pickup came in the mail! Even though im a little sad that they are too big. Might not keep em. But these are beautiful to me.

Question on Alien Stomper Mids :
What's the concensus on how they fit ? True to size or half down ? They appear a little wide - not sure how the fit is like though .. Thanks

EB came through for me, the leather white is perfect. Reebok is already quality goods, but this is through the roof. Semiotic Standard from the first film on the inner box, with somyou're ates. Love that I got this print with it too, been wanting this ad for years. Also, complimentary Sneaker Freaker.

Yup, quality of leather is just shocking on these. I never got a mag even though I was at the front :frown: ...but regardless gotta thank EB they really came thru on this release. Not a fan of les, but a huge fan of the store and their employees. Hope you guys go on NT and see this, you're effin' awesome!

Yea I always said they're good people over there. Should've went when I was contemplating so but ain't wanna be 30 in line in the middle of the night :smh:
Shame cuz they dropped more pairs and I would've got one

Got a pair of LowTop "Bishop" - finally confirmed. Size 44.5 (should fit me fine, I'm 10.5 to 11)

Crazy they aren't in the US - had to talk to asphaltgold and beg for the one pair that got cancelled.

He may have messed up on the invoice, because my total after shipping was 139 Euro. (Shipping was supposed to be 29 Euro) - I'll take it! Deff cheaper than expected..

Should arrive next week..."YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME BISHOP" lol my fav line from the movie..

Last edited:
Yea I always said they're good people over there. Should've went when I was contemplating so but ain't wanna be 30 in line in the middle of the night
mean.gif

Shame cuz they dropped more pairs and I would've got one
True that, if there was more than 10 ppl by the time I got there - I would have went home.  No one couldve guessed that they would have had enough for almost 40 people... the fact that they released every pair they got FCFS says a helluva lot about them.  

True that, if there was more than 10 ppl by the time I got there - I would have went home.  No one couldve guessed that they would have had enough for almost 40 people... the fact that they released every pair they got FCFS says a helluva lot about them.  
yea surprised they had that many, should've took that chance, joints are fire. No chance any other store gets em?

I was number 1 at EB Rockville Center and Russ didn't say anything- I had managed the line for them until he showed up- then when I get in the store- he's like we got something for ya and marches out with the briefcase and my size 10s. I felt like I had just won on the price is right.

I'm selling...I like them...but the money is too ridiculous right now. If they were going for like 500 I would keep. Anyhow, I'm mad appreciative. Great, great guys.

Seems like movie buffs are chasing these down more than sneakerheads, truth be told.

They did the same thing for les. Are those ebay prices real? Surprised these joints are holding that much weight if so

They did the same thing for les. Are those ebay prices real? Surprised these joints are holding that much weight if so

Right after EB released I probably saw the majority of them online for sale by that evening. :lol:

I honestly dont think the prices will stay that high. Many of the ridiculously high auctions dropped list price a few hundred $ within the 1st days after Tuesday. Ive seen several end with no bids at all.

I think the movie buffs have moved on and many of the women were already so upset with Reebok that they dont even want them anymore. :\

So of yall are selling, sell now. LoL

Last edited:
I saw rock city with the sold out online image...were there actual pairs that went live?

Besides finally picking  both pairs of Reebok Question lows at the outlet (white/blue toe & white/black toe) it's been a pretty quiet month.  I did manage to pick up some Reebok pumps I neglected to buy a few years ago.  Here's my humble pick up from today 
smile.gif

Reebok Twilight pump that looks to have been worn no more than 2 times. They came almost factory laced with the navy laces as well but I went with the cleaner look. Can't beat the price too!

Last edited:
Right after EB released I probably saw the majority of them online for sale by that evening. :lol:

I honestly dont think the prices will stay that high. Many of the ridiculously high auctions dropped list price a few hundred $ within the 1st days after Tuesday. Ive seen several end with no bids at all.

I think the movie buffs have moved on and many of the women were already so upset with Reebok that they dont even want them anymore. :\

So of yall are selling, sell now. LoL
if I had them that's exactly what I'd do :lol:

But yea ima wait til hype dies down and try to snatch em for 4-500. I ain't dropping a stack plus on em. I'm surprised packer ain't put anything up, I would think they would get these joints. If they put something up I'm over thee

Might try to get my size if prices go way low, otherwise Im good with what Ive got. So, for now Im moving on just like everybody else!

After Rock City, Bait was the only other place that was "supposed" to get them in the US. I asked, but was told no, then. Who knows what they did with them if the actually got pairs though. Bait is notorious for the backdoor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom