***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I'm honestly mad that most of the people who enjoyed the movies and love reebok didn't get this shoe.. Resellers knew this would be one of the few RBK releases that would go for good money on the resell market.. Oh well, hopefully a restock will happen soon

I passed on them even being a big fan of the movie and Reebok, but just because I wouldn't rock them. I like them, and the idea behind them. Just not my cup of tea, so passed hoping those that really want would get a chance.

But I just looked at the bay...damn the prices on the Hi's are OD ridiculous. BIN's of 1250-1500 etc. I really hope nobody is paying those prices. The mid prices are a bit better but still way over retail. Hoping that prices will fall as I don't see too many heads in here dropping crazy reseller money. But I could be wrong...

seems like *most* bought the High's just to get a shot a getting 10x to 13x Retail. Only some are keeping them, and I bet only a few will actually wear them, as the boots like feel might be kinda tough to pull off..I almost don't wanna rock my Mid's - but if I would had them on Alien Day I woulda rocked em at the ALIENS screening...

ASPHALT GOLD shipped my Mids Yesterday and they land tomorrow..super fast shipping, only charged me 15EU, good guys over there..again, Not sure why the Mids we're only avail to Asia and Europe, and high's we're US only, was a lil strange.

Last edited:
are the detroit playas still available anywhere? i got my pair thanks to NT fam in this thread...but a friend wants a pair now and it looks like EB, Rise45, and Burn Rubber all sold out.....anywhere else?

are the detroit playas still available anywhere? i got my pair thanks to NT fam in this thread...but a friend wants a pair now and it looks like EB, Rise45, and Burn Rubber all sold out.....anywhere else?
Havent seen them anywhere man. 

Picked these up finally! Didn't even legit check....do they even make fake reeboks?

:D

Last edited:
Yea just cause we're friends he gotta give me a shoe that's going for over a grand at box price? Come on :lol:

My friends have done it quite often 
smokin.gif
  id do it for them all day too

i understand tho that everybody's friends are different  

Last edited:

So, there's this dude selling fsr of  the Bait x reebok TED instapump collabs on ebay. Do you think this is legit? As someone said above not sure if they even make fake reeboks, just curious how someone has so many pairs of an item that was supposedly raffled if I remember correctly

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-authent...hash=item235e8559b5:m:mF-WUSWB-kyUE2GVjgZXojw

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MEN-Ree...hash=item235d601b7e:m:mG95AbJeEy1nq2NusW3PpXQ
I would pass. Unless he says in his add that they are 100% authentic you cannot fully fight it with paypal. NOW you still can claim he sold an unauthentic pair through ebay and they can decide the dispute IF necessary.

Must say it is tempting though

He is in cali though and the stores were fcfs there. What was retail, 230 is not bad at all for my size

I would pass. Unless he says in his add that they are 100% authentic you cannot fully fight it with paypal. NOW you still can claim he sold an unauthentic pair through ebay and they can decide the dispute IF necessary.

Must say it is tempting though

Sent them an email and they claim to be a consignment store...they also tried to get be consign with them lol...I hope that by posting this here pairs won't fly with me still wondering whether they are legit or not lol. Did they even make fakes of these? And for me to ba able to legit check they need to be massively fake

And it says authentic, not 100% authentic, not sure if that makes a difference

Last edited:
Sent them an email and they claim to be a consignment store...they also tried to get be consign with them lol...I hope that by posting this here pairs won't fly with me still wondering whether they are legit or not lol. Did they even make fakes of these? And for me to ba able to legit check they need to be massively fake

And it says authentic, not 100% authentic, not sure if that makes a difference

I checked some of the Rep sites and they don't show these Furys, but Taobao is LOUSY with them. I'd be wary...

Last edited:
I checked some of the Rep sites and they don't show these Furys, but Taobao is LOUSY with them. I'd be wary...

Repped, thanks for looking out mate, don't know, what bothers me is how can they be a consignment store without a web presence (web site) and what is the profit the owner makes when they are selling for 210$? Don't remember how much these retailed for, but instapump collabs go for at least 180. Anyways, would love a pair of happy teds, but I think I'll pass isn't worth the trouble.

Friend? Sounds more like an associate to me.
:rofl:
almost a brother to me. We're both about it though so for me to suggest him giving away something going for over a rack would be like spitting on him.
Also I ripped him off for a leather jacket. He wanted one of mine bad, so I winded up charging him $200 and a pair of Federers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom