***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Did anyone cop the instapumps x atmos x bh? I don't see much discussion about these here, tho still ebay is filled...wonder if they will actually resell. Unfortunately while processing payment on packer the item dissapeared, just wanted a pair to rock

Besides finally picking  both pairs of Reebok Question lows at the outlet (white/blue toe & white/black toe) it's been a pretty quiet month.  I did manage to pick up some Reebok pumps I neglected to buy a few years ago.  Here's my humble pick up from today :smile:

Reebok Twilight pump that looks to have been worn no more than 2 times. They came almost factory laced with the navy laces as well but I went with the cleaner look. Can't beat the price too!

Questions at the outlets? Man, when I was in the US over December-January, there was nothing that nice! How much? Good amount of sizes?

Did anyone cop the instapumps x atmos x bh? I don't see much discussion about these here, tho still ebay is filled...wonder if they will actually resell. Unfortunately while processing payment on packer the item dissapeared, just wanted a pair to rock
I Think Almost Might Still Have em. Saw them by the register but don't know if they were sold out or not

No I'm In nyc, I'm Talking About Harlem

Fak completely forgot about them, I'm in EU you see. Calling them but no pick up as yet, they don't seem to have a proper website but something like a blog. When did you last visit and saw pairs there if you don't mind me asking?

Fak completely forgot about them, I'm in EU you see. Calling them but no pick up as yet, they don't seem to have a proper website but something like a blog. When did you last visit and saw pairs there if you don't mind me asking?
it was yesterday. I might be able to stop by and check today, but I don't think they would ship to eu.

emailing several EU stores that had the low aliens was my only shot, out of 4-5 1 said they could help. I was shocked.

Deff wearing them, no way I'm selling. I'm a filmmaker myself, the highs I don't think I could pull off tho, lol

it was yesterday. I might be able to stop by and check today, but I don't think they would ship to eu.

Thanks for your time man, appreciate it! Well, if you do stop by, I am US 10, if it's available maybe we can discuss an oop/proxy. Do they indeed don't have a proper website?

Questions at the outlets? Man, when I was in the US over December-January, there was nothing that nice! How much? Good amount of sizes?

The Wrentham MA outlet had both blue toe & black toe Question lows yesterday, though in really scattered sizes. $100 each, but part of their buy 1-get one 60% off promo, so $70 ea if you buy both.

Same here, they were scattered sizes with some being in the original blk/gold Iverson boxes and some in regular brown Reebok boxes. I picked up the last size 12s at that spot though. I'm pretty sure you can find them at the other Southern California outlets. Oh, and I bought them with that deal where they averaged $70 each.

Just swung by atmos and got my size 11 which I thought was a done deal...they have plenty left and will def still have them tomorrow. They had WAY more stock than packer on this collab.

Just swung by atmos and got my size 11 which I thought was a done deal...they have plenty left and will def still have them tomorrow. They had WAY more stock than packer on this collab.
Ok good, guess I could help some nters out then.

I was number 1 at EB Rockville Center and Russ didn't say anything- I had managed the line for them until he showed up- then when I get in the store- he's like we got something for ya and marches out with the briefcase and my size 10s. I felt like I had just won on the price is right.

I'm selling...I like them...but the money is too ridiculous right now. If they were going for like 500 I would keep. Anyhow, I'm mad appreciative. Great, great guys.

Seems like movie buffs are chasing these down more than sneakerheads, truth be told.
when did you start lining up fam?

Yooo nice. 

How do these fit? TTS or 1/2 big or what?

I have 2 pairs of Furys (Furies?) and I had to go a full size up from my Jordan & Ventilator size (.5 up from my Reebok Classics basketball & Classic Leather sizes). They're really tight.

Back
Top Bottom