***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

almost a brother to me. We're both about it though so for me to suggest him giving away something going for over a rack would be like spitting on him.
Also I ripped him off for a leather jacket. He wanted one of mine bad, so I winded up charging him $200 and a pair of Federers :lol:

Don't want to sidetrack here, but my 'brother' would've asked me for exactly what he paid for.

Anyhow, I'd like to see how cats can sport these moon boots on the regular or even once a year.

Last edited:
Don't want to sidetrack here, but my 'brother' would've asked me for exactly what he paid for.

Anyhow, I'd like to see how cats can sport these moon boots on the regular or even once a year.

Hi's are to stock, Mid's are to rock i guess ;-)

Salty? Or just like putting down others for fun?

Wish i got my hands on a pair of highs to stock...great collector's piece.

Just curious, but I was 3 years old when Aliens came out and I personally found that franchise $t scary (and unwatchable) until I was a teenager.

So are you in your mid 40s? (This is in regards to your comment about this shoe being a collector piece.)

Just curious, but I was 3 years old when Aliens came out and I personally found that franchise $t scary (and unwatchable) until I was a teenager.

So are you in your mid 40s? (This is in regards to your comment about this shoe being a collector piece.)

I am in my early fourties, so Aliens was one of my earliest memories of Sci-Fi Horror. Ever since i saw that movie i tried and did get my hands on some very nice and unique Alien stuff (Original movie press pics, props etc.). Now for people loving this movie AND sneakers, these boots are one of the few things they had to wait for three deacades, since they were never released before as the 1:1 high top version, but only as Ripley's (or better Bishop's) poor man's Alien boot that wasnt even close to the original...

So i dont blame anybody for making jokes about this tall, bulky, "unwearable" shoe, that some sneakerheads are so much after at.
For some of us though it's like somebody else's Nike Mag - also quite unwearable, but just a piece of great cinematic history with a lot of sentimental value.

Why should i wear it? I am pretty sure i won't! But i will rock the ***** out of my Mids that are on their way, for sure ;-)

Last edited:
^^^
Excellent, thank you for posting. It's good to know that there are people out there who actually want this sneaker and have managed to secure their pair. 99.9% of the time it's some kid buying either for hype or to resell.

I am in my early fourties, so Aliens was one of my earliest memories of Sci-Fi Horror. Ever since i saw that movie i tried and did get my hands on some very nice and unique Alien stuff (Original movie press pics, props etc.). Now for people loving this movie AND sneakers, these boots are one of the few things they had to wait for three deacades, since they were never released before as the 1:1 high top version, but only as Ripley's (or better Bishop's) poor man's Alien boot that wasnt even close to the original...

So i dont blame anybody for making jokes about this tall, bulky, "unwearable" shoe, that some sneakerheads are so much after at.
For some of us though it's like somebody else's Nike Mag - also quite unwearable, but just a piece of great cinematic history with a lot of sentimental value.

Why should i wear it? I am pretty sure i won't! But i will rock the ***** out of my Mids that are on their way, for sure ;-)

Good that you managed to cop then mate! Excellent reason of why to buy a pair of sneakers. Eff all resellers.

Just curious, but I was 3 years old when Aliens came out and I personally found that franchise $&#t scary (and unwatchable) until I was a teenager.

36 ....so I was old enough to watch...but yeah it was still pretty scary at that age lol....the movie was ahead of its time!

36 ....so I was old enough to watch...but yeah it was still pretty scary at that age lol....the movie was ahead of its time!
Same age, checked under my bed for "eggs" at night and slept with a stack of books on my chest for months just from having a friend's older brother describe the movie to me.

was looking to possibly pick up a pair of ventilators and was curious about the fitment. you guys go tts or 1/2 down? was looking into the KL or maybe the end husky's. more leaning toward the husky's. any info is great. i have seen couple conflicting post in here as far as 1/2 down or tts. fwiw in nike/asics i am a size 10, new balance 9.5 and i have a fairly narrow foot.

Received my Insta Pumps today.... they are definitely nice!!!

was looking to possibly pick up a pair of ventilators and was curious about the fitment. you guys go tts or 1/2 down? was looking into the KL or maybe the end husky's. more leaning toward the husky's. any info is great. i have seen couple conflicting post in here as far as 1/2 down or tts. fwiw in nike/asics i am a size 10, new balance 9.5 and i have a fairly narrow foot.
KL you can go a full size down. They are just made different. Others you can go 9.5

Unsure if it's the same ventilator, but for my atmos x Reebok pair, i go TTS and it fit perfect.

Received my Insta Pumps today.... they are definitely nice!!!

KL you can go a full size down. They are just made different. Others you can go 9.5
wow really a full size down on KL's, that seem drastic. is that the general consensus of most ppl who cop'd them? good to know though.

The leather is NICE! Couldn't wait to try these on!

HAPPY DAAAAAAAY! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

So I got my first pair of Instapump Furys and they felt TTS to me. Snug enough to need the back hoop to put my foot in, but enough room to still be able to pump. Here's a detailed look showing the quality of them:

Back
Top Bottom