***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Does anyone know if they made the question for the olympics? like a gold medal model similar to the BAIT?

Reebok Breakaway Mid

The memories that right now are flowing through my mind cause I actually had this same particular model & colorway when I was a kid. Crazy & Funny story yall already know that it isn't nothing new hearing a story of getting robbed or someone stealing some pair of J's. Well I didn't get robbed, but my pair of Breakaway Mid's almost got stolen. I vividly remember being at the Roller Skating Rink, so cause I was new with the Roller Skating thing. I just thought let me just put my sneakers in some locker, but I forgot to put a lock on it cause I was new to this and I was a kid who didn't know these things at the time. So I left them in there, I never thought that someone was going to try to steal them, so I'm trying to Roller Skate trying and trying busting my *** lol. Then I just decided to stop trying, I take my roller skates off, so when I'm going to the locker where I left my sneakers at. I see this kid who's older than me and he's trying to steal my kicks probably to sell them (the things that come with living in the ghetto), mind you now if he would of been my same age I would of fought him for trying to take what's not his but because I was smaller in age and size. I told my pops and he took care of the situation and I got them back my Reebok Breakaway Mid's. THE END!

Last edited:
They looked like this, but instead of green it was purple:

Love the black and white pair too:

Last edited:
trentbg Beautiful, there's no denying it that is such a clean shoe. That's another one of those sneaker I wish would retro. I tell you they are some sleepers, but they are fire in my eyes!

I know brother, it's just dumb from Reebok's part cause it doesn't look that expensive to make. Plus Adidas are filled with that loot, what can they lose. Adidas got money coming out their azzez  lol.

Reebok Friends and Family event coming very soon!

Yes, I am a Reebok employee and you guys are my friends, right?

I will post my code up for all of you to use as soon as I receive it

Details are not 100% right now, but normally the online code is 30% off and the in-store savings is 50% off. However, we have been pushing for a bigger discount online for our "family members" that are across the US and have no access to a Reebok outlet store and the rumor is that we got our wish. So, there is a rumored 50% off online this time around, but I'll confirm this in the coming days. Regardless, there will still be some sort of online savings for you guys to enjoy.

I can tell you that the event is supposed to run from March 23-26, so save your pennies. 

I'm always looking out for the loyal Reebok fans out there and again, I'll post my codes up when I receive them.

Stay tuned. 

Thanks!

Been a lurker of NT forums for years. Just wanted to post and thank you for your efforts. Will definitely stay tuned for your post! 
happy.gif

Reebok Friends and Family event coming very soon!

Yes, I am a Reebok employee and you guys are my friends, right?

I will post my code up for all of you to use as soon as I receive it

Details are not 100% right now, but normally the online code is 30% off and the in-store savings is 50% off. However, we have been pushing for a bigger discount online for our "family members" that are across the US and have no access to a Reebok outlet store and the rumor is that we got our wish. So, there is a rumored 50% off online this time around, but I'll confirm this in the coming days. Regardless, there will still be some sort of online savings for you guys to enjoy.

I can tell you that the event is supposed to run from March 23-26, so save your pennies. 

I'm always looking out for the loyal Reebok fans out there and again, I'll post my codes up when I receive them.

Stay tuned. 

Thanks!
Been a lurker of NT forums for years. Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. Will definitely stay tuned for your post! Thanks!

What efforts were those exactly?

The upcoming 50% online code that raspberryromeo raspberryromeo promises to deliver prior to March 23.

Still I gotta say that lurking NT for years then joining to thank someone for a 50% online code at Reebok's lowest point in their history not once but twice is quite...... bizarre. :lol:

Last edited:
The upcoming 50% online code that @RaspberryRomeo promises to deliver prior to March 23.

Still I gotta say that lurking NT for years then joining to thank someone for a 50% online code at Reebok's lowest point in their history not once but twice is quite...... bizarre.
laugh.gif
Man he really sweat over that one, I am telling you. 

Man he really sweat over that one, I am telling you. 
I usually browse maintenance tips etc on NT. Never bothered to sign up because I was able to read threads without signing up. But yea I came across this thread and someone was kind enough to be willing to post the promo code so I was thankful. I wasn't "sweating over that one" per se, but I was and am definitely excited and looking forward to it. 
happy.gif

The upcoming 50% online code that @RaspberryRomeo promises to deliver prior to March 23.

Still I gotta say that lurking NT for years then joining to thank someone for a 50% online code at Reebok's lowest point in their history not once but twice is quite...... bizarre.
laugh.gif
sorry, I didn't really see the "Quote" reply feature on the thread so I posted it and had to type it twice.  Yep, definitely looking forward to the code. And yes I like my Reeboks. Been rocking them since the '80s.
happy.gif

I usually browse maintenance tips etc on NT. Never bothered to sign up because I was able to read threads without signing up. But yea I came across this thread and someone was kind enough to be willing to post the promo code so I was thankful. I wasn't "sweating over that one" per se, but I was and am definitely excited and looking forward to it. 
happy.gif
Yeah bruh, we were not talking about you, welcome in anyway. But poking fun of the Reebok rep, funny how they never showed up in all the years before, when we really needed them. 

Yeah bruh, we were not talking about you, welcome in anyway. But poking fun of the Reebok rep, funny how they never showed up in all the years before, when we really needed them. 
All good... Appreciate the welcoming! I wouldn't say I'm a "Reebokhead" but I do appreciate their classic models and some of their OG basketball releases for nostalgic reasons.
happy.gif

Been a lurker of NT forums for years. Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. Will definitely stay tuned for your post! Thanks!
Thanks, Bro! I appreciate that!

And YIKES, did not expect all this negativity to be quite honest. 

Definitely surprising reactions when all I wanted to do was help out. 

People talking about "let downs" and Reebok being at their "lowest point" in history, etc.

Could be true, but even so, why all the negative words?

This sadly and oddly reflects the state of our times.

Just too much negativity man, I'm not about that life. 

Worst case scenario, I'll DM you with something. I got you. 

Back
Top Bottom