***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I went US 10, which is my Diadora N9000, NB 998/997 and
Saucony Shadow 5000/6000. I wear a 10.5/11 in Asics and most Airmax.
I don’t own a lot of Reebok’s so I don’t have a lot of model size references to give ya.
I hope that helps lol. I don’t how else to answer sizing questions without comparisons like that. I’m not even sure what TTS means anymore?

Sounds like you're a TTS 10.5 lol. Basically .5 down on those Shoe Gallery's. I wear .5 down on 9000s (collabs. TTS on GRs) and 998s. 997s I stay TTS. Old Air Maxes I went up .5; however, the newer pairs I stay TTS and with Gel Lyte 3 and Vs, if they're not leather lined, I go .5 up. Leather lined, I stay TTS.

I haven't owned any Reeboks in years myself. Is your pair snug or adequate room?

Sounds like you're a TTS 10.5 lol. Basically .5 down on those Shoe Gallery's. I wear .5 down on 9000s (collabs. TTS on GRs) and 998s. 997s I stay TTS. Old Air Maxes I went up .5; however, the newer pairs I stay TTS and with Gel Lyte 3 and Vs, if they're not leather lined, I go .5 up. Leather lined, I stay TTS.

I haven't owned any Reeboks in years myself. Is your pair snug or adequate room?
Pretty much agreed on all. I had to stop somewhere with the comparisons lol.

I can’t stand sizing bro. It legit drives me crazy figuring out a new models sizing or even certain releases within a familiar model.

Why can’t it just be one standardized sizing system? Seems like such an objective thing doesn’t it. It was so much easier when all I wore was air max 90s.
The Flamingos fit perfectly btw

Pretty much agreed on all. I had to stop somewhere with the comparisons lol.

I can’t stand sizing bro. It legit drives me crazy figuring out a new models sizing or even certain releases within a familiar model.

Why can’t it just be one standardized sizing system? Seems like such an objective thing doesn’t it. It was so much easier when all I wore was air max 90s.
The Flamingos fit perfectly btw

Thanks. And I hear ya. Sizing will drive ya mad!

I'm surprised there aren't more custom Reebok here they have the pony hair opition want to know how the material looks with white-ish color.

Screenshot_20180214-072030.png
Screenshot_20180214-072030.png

Another gang inspired classic lol

Those Club C are clean but never been a fan or pre yellow/vintage looking shoe.

Have nothing to do with the Nike SC, the Pump Atlas was a true revolution, it featured a Pump heel chamber, Hexalite and a real metal plate behind the heel, oppose to the normal TPU, also a hook and loop strap for extra support. That shoe was a beast!

I mean the design.
You can't tell me there aren't similarities.

Those came out after the sc trainer too I think.

I think they could'e done a better job emulating the superman, maybe left off some of the black and made them more red

I'll just convince myself it's to honor his return after the Doomsday fight

Superman-Return-of-Superman.jpg

Yeah like the shaqnosis "steel" for superman steel, I'll just be glad the Reebok tries, then again them dame4 venom shows that some one from them companies knows what they're doing

Back
Top Bottom