***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

3884ABA7-C79A-453C-B880-2DB7F57D98D1.jpeg

Wow... well done

reebok-pump-omni-lite-og-white-available-1.jpg

reebok-pump-question-release-date-1-e1417491175595.jpg

anyone know where i can get these reebok pumps in pristine brand new condition, from a online retailer, not ebay?

Wasn't expecting to purchase these today, but caught my eye at the local City Gear today. Happy with my purchase.

Attachments

• 20180224_161046.jpg
    20180224_161046.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
So when Nike or Jordan does a hype fusion we tell nah we good?

Their is question fusion that has a functional pump. So yeah, Reebok should do this.

So when Nike or Jordan does a hype fusion we tell nah we good?

Their is question fusion that has a functional pump. So yeah, Reebok should do this.
there has already been a question pump fusion

it was butt cheeks

regardless if its nike adidas or whatever most fusions suck

the spizikes are hot trash but for some reason young kids love them

the shoe photoshopped usues the omnilite upper which is very uncomfortable

I have to disagree cause I own a pair of omnilite pumps (2017 retro) and they very comfortable and plush. Especially when you pump them.

When the first spzike dropped before it people were on nt were begging for fusions when NT Photoshop contest were doing fusions. This is was circa 2002-2005. The old Ezboard NT.

Jodan od with fusions, and some are just ugly. Then the dubzeros came out they sold out. but when they retro them, they sat.

Reebok needs to experiment more with fusions, but let's be real, we not gonna ball in these, this is a straight Streetwear lifestyle shoe.

Last edited:
I actually like fusions. Spizikes, Son of Mars, some of the AJF1s, Saucony G9 Shadow 6s, etc. When done well, they can be really great. I like the ones posted above, too, but think they might look better with a Question toebox, instead.

Back
Top Bottom